- 491892 000000000 491892000000000
Yamaha Yamaha MQL8023XW Power-Lite Quad w/ Carrier
- Write a Review
The Yamaha MQL8023XW Power-Lite Quad Tenor Toms with Carrier features an 8", 10", 12", and 13" marching tenor toms. They each feature 8-ply mahogany ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great projection on and off the field.
The Yamaha MQL8023XW Power-Lite Quad Tenor Toms with Carrier features an 8", 10", 12", and 13" marching tenor toms. They each feature 8-ply mahogany and beech shells that have balanced warmth with punch and strength. This set also features a durable Carrier that provides comfort while playing.
Pro-Lite Marching Toms
The shells feature Yamaha's Air-Seal system of manufacturing that ensures they start round and stay round. An in-round shell tunes clearer and provides a pure fundamental tone. They also feature 1.6mm triple flange steel rims that provide tuning flexibility and enhance the low-end partials. The zinc alloy lug casings with reinforced walls and webbing provide strength for high tuning. The Maximum Tonal Projection cut”MTP, is designed to project a cutting, focused tone needed to project on the field. They feature nylon and steel washers that allow smooth tuning at high tension.
Pro-Lite Marching Trio Carrier
This Carrier is a lightweight T-bar style, with an aluminum body. It gives you height adjustment capabilities, and provides comfort with padded shoulders and a belly plate.
- Pro-Lite Marching Toms
- 8", 10", 12", and 13" shells
- 8-ply mahogany and beech
- Yamaha's Air-Seal system
- 1.6mm triple flange steel rims
- Zinc alloy lug casings
- nylon and steel washers
- Pro-Lite Marching Trio Carrier:
- Lightweight T-bar style
- Aluminum body
- Height adjustment capabilities
- Padded shoulders
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.