- #443173 000000089 443173000000089
Zildjian A Z-MAC Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
Full, high-pitched, bright, and rich in harmonic structure. Straps and pads sold separately....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full, high-pitched, bright, and rich in harmonic structure. Straps and pads sold separately.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Zildjian A Z-MAC Cymbal Pair:
I've seen pairs of these used everywhere from marching bands, to school bands, to professional symphony concerts and they work in all of them. Not the most beautiful tone you'll ever hear but will certainly get the job done for any percussionist or director not wanting to spend a fortune on a pair of hand cymbals. The 18" size seems to be the most versatile. These don't make bad suspended cymbals either. Much lighter than the Symphonic Viennese models and easier to control so short, choked crashes are possible. A great intermediate/pro pair of cymbals for any occasion!