Your sound—better, faster, and easier than ever
NOTE: Customers who purchase the Pro Tools 10 software on or after April 7th 2013 will receive a free upgrade to Pro Tools 11.
Introducing Pro Tools 10, the next generation of the best sounding, most powerful audio production software for recording, composing, editing, and mixing music and sound for picture.
The EDU Student option allows for purchase of Pro Tools 10 at a discounted price. Avid academic eligibility requirements to purchase student versions of Pro Tools 10, including upgrades and crossgrades, is limited to eligible post-secondary students attending college, university, or career schools with government-recognized degree programs.Verification is required for activation.
For complete Pro Tools 10 details see SKU# H78178
- Speed up editing and mixing with Clip Gain, and easily adjust and match gain levels, pre-mixer
- Use multiple audio formats in a session—including interleaved—without file duplication
- Record higher resolution sound with more headroom in 32-bit floating-point format
- Get great responsiveness on slower hard drives with the enhanced disk cache
- Record in low-latency mode, with direct monitoring when using third-party audio interfaces
- Get the sound of System 5 console EQ and dynamics with the Avid Channel Strip plug-in
- Get access to over 500 additional Pro Tools commands when using EUCON controllers
- Work more easily with AudioSuite-rendered clips with reverse processing, handles, and more
- Create extra long-format projects for sequential versioning with the extended 24-hour timeline
- Open fade-heavy sessions faster and get better responsiveness with real-time fades
- Fold down 5.1 surround mixes to stereo with the Down Mixer plug-in
- Export mixes directly to SoundCloud to share and promote your music to the world
- Shop for virtual instruments, effects, and sound processing plug-ins in the Marketplace
- And more!
Your dedication deserves the best tools available.