- #J11720 000002000 J11720000002000
Bellafina Sonata Series Hybrid Cello Outfit
- Write a Review
A Sonata is a piece of music written for only one or two musical performers. In order to correctly play one, you need an instrument that will stand o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superior student cello.
A Sonata is a piece of music written for only one or two musical performers. In order to correctly play one, you need an instrument that will stand on its own. Bellafina designs their versatile and affordable Sonata cello to do just that.
Sonata combines hand-selected woods and premier D'Addario medium cello strings to produce a cello with a rich and complex tone - an outstanding choice for beginner instruments. The strings themselves stand up to extreme bow pressure, allowing a diverse tonal palette, and provide a powerful yet warm sound. While the Sonata cello is ideal for that first solo violin recital, it also blends well with other string instruments in an orchestral setting.
The Sonata also features ebony fingerboard and pegs. For better bow control, we include our best student octagonal bow with Mongolian horsehair.
The result is an instrument of incredible tone and exceptional versatility - the ideal instrument for performing your first Sonata.
- Select woods
- Ships with quality strings
- Bow and carry bag included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.