- J00660 000001000 J00660000001000
Revelle Model 500 Violin Only
- Write a Review
Carefully seasoned European select maple and spruce, aged tonewoods and a rich powerful tone makes the Revelle 500 perfect for the advancing player l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Step-up instrument for diligent practicers.
Carefully seasoned European select maple and spruce, aged tonewoods and a rich powerful tone makes the Revelle 500 perfect for the advancing player looking for a reliable and consistent performance instrument capable of subtle nuance and power. This full size Revelle instrument is adorned with a Despiau bridge, Ebony fittings, Perlon Core strings and more. Best-In-Class Value. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Warranty. Rosin, polishing cloth included. Join the Revelle-ution!
- Perfect step-up for the motivated student
- Select woods, excellent build quality
- Excellent value
Order today and make your next step in your musical journey.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.