- #H87728 000003000 H87728000003000
Rozanna's Violins Butterfly Dream Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
Here it is, the Rozanna's Violins Deluxe Butterfly Dream violin outfit. This exceptional violin is made from highly flamed wood that has been aged fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great sounding violin with a whimsical finish.
Here it is, the Rozanna's Violins Deluxe Butterfly Dream violin outfit. This exceptional violin is made from highly flamed wood that has been aged for six years. It features exceptional artwork rendered by top artists, and is affordable to all. Indeed, this classy instrument is beautiful to look at and to hear.
The front is solid spruce, and the back, sides and scroll are highly flamed maple. It includes inlaid purfling and a nicely cut bridge. Genuine fine quality ebony fittings isused for fingerboard, chinrest, pegs and tailpiece. Custom transparent varnish is used to illuminate the beauty of this instrument. Includes fine quality strings.
It features Rozanne's Volin's own genuine Brazilwoodbow with real horsehair, leather and silver wrapping, ebony frog and pearl eye. It comes with an ebony frog octagonal stick for extra power. The well-appointed octagonal case is lightweight yet durable, and has a deluxe silver velveteen interior, blanket, large interior accessory pocket, exterior music pocket big enough for shoulder rests, leatherette handles, and convenient back pack straps.
- Sizes: 4/4 only (at current)
- Highly flamed and aged wood for six years
- Deluxe artwork created by top American design artists
- Custom transparent varnish highlights woods
- Beauty of tone
Don't let this butterfly flutter by. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.