- Write a Review
Crafted for the student.
The Scherl & Roth R102 violin is hand-crafted with a solid spruce top, and maple back and sides. It is fitted with an ebony fingerboard and pegs, a French Aubert bridge, and a genuine Wittner tailpiece. It is adorned with hand inlaid purfling and has a traditional lacquer varnish finish. The R102 violin possesses a forgiving nature and a ready response that encourages student progress. Comes strung with Prelude strings and includes a molded case, bow and rosin.
- Solid spruce top
- Maple back and sides
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- French Aubert bridge
- Wittner tailpiece
- Hand inlaid purfling
- Lacquer varnish finish
- Includes case, bow, and rosin
Order an instrument to grow with.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Play
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Rich Sound
Comments about Scherl and Roth R102 Series 4/4 Size Violin Outfit:
Very happy with this violin..The finish is perfect,no flaws..Easy to play, as i am a beginner and i have heard other violins of similar price..no comparison..,And speaking of price..can't beat it!!