- J20134 000001000 J20134000001000
Stentor Conservatoire Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
The Stentor Conservatoire series is designed as a step-up instrument for the committed student. Whereas student instruments are built chiefly with ec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Better quality student or step-up instrument.
The Stentor Conservatoire series is designed as a step-up instrument for the committed student. Whereas student instruments are built chiefly with economy and playability in mind, the Conservatoire series presumes a dedication on the part of its owner, and present features and attributes that a committed player will encounter in more professional instruments as the student progresses. The quyality of this instrument will serve a vigorous student well into his or her secondary studies.
The Stentor Conservatoire violin outfit is chosen by intermediate players and above and often recommended by teachers as a step-up instrument for students. It offers a high standard at a reasonable cost. The instrument is hand carved from attractive selected selected tonewoods and the outfit is complete with a lightweight hard case and good quality bow. The Conservatoire has a carved spruce front and carved flamed maple back and ribs, finished in Stentor's Shellax varnish. With ebony fittings and traditional inlaid purfling, this is a high quality violin outfit. It comes with a selected wood bow with natural horsehair and a full mounted ebony frog and a lightweight hard case with integral cover and carrying straps.
Select tonewoods, quality construction
Ebony fittings, other quality appointments
Case and bow are included
Invigorate your progress. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.