Welcome, musicians outside the U.S.!
Musician's Friend now ships new and used music gear to Canada, the UK, Japan, Australia, New Zealand—and over 90 other countries! We're excited to offer musical instruments and audio equipment from globally recognized brands. Take a look at our international selection and check back often—the list of music gear eligible to ship internationally keeps growing!
New Music Gear:
To spot music gear that's eligible for international shipping, look for the globe image below. Click the icon to view specific countries where that product ships.
Great news—all used music gear now ships internationally, including gear in mint condition from today's top brands! Even better, used gear in mint condition qualifies for optional Gold Coverage Warranty so you get extra assurance that its meets your expectations, or your money back. With each condition clearly defined on our site, you'll know exactly what to expect when your used gear arrives. So shop the extensive selection—whether you're a neighbor sharing a border, or a neighbor across the seas, get the tools you need to pursue your music.
Our International service makes it easy to order with confidence:
- 45-Day Satisfaction Guarantee: Take a full 45 days to audition your purchase before deciding to keep it.
- No-Hassle Return Policy: We make returns and exchanges fast and easy.
Order online using our secure checkout process or call our experts 7 days a week, from 4:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m. PT at (801) 501-8110. We'll make sure you leave happy with your new gear in hand!
Not seeing the gear you're looking for? Call us at (801) 501-8110 or email us your requests or questions.
We accept most credit cards. Upon checkout we collect purchase price in USD only.
We will estimate shipping to your country but you will be responsible for any duties or taxes associated with the delivery of goods along with any "additional" brokerage that may apply for complex customs-clearance procedures.
- All electronic items are built to USA electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters in countries other than the USA and Canada.
- All DVDs are encoded for USA and Canadian use.
- Certain manufacturers do not permit us to ship new products outside the USA. We encourage our international customers to shop our extensive offering of quality used gear, on which we have no shipping restrictions. Please email any requests for gear you'd like to see in our international selection to http://mf.custhelp.com/app/ask. We will gladly forward it to our manufacturing partner(s).