- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ACON DIGITAL Acon Acoustica Standard
- Write a Review
- J32109 000000000 J32109000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Acoustica is a comprehensive audio editor for recording, editing, mixing and mastering. The intuitive user interface was designed with speed, accurac...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
The standard version of Acoustica with stereo audio support.
Acoustica is a comprehensive audio editor for recording, editing, mixing and mastering. The intuitive user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease-of-use in mind and offers a large set of high quality processing tools to make your recordings sound the best. The consistent workflow simplifies your audio production work and batch processing, powerful audio restoration tools as well as Red Book compatible CD burning is also included.
Acoustica 6 is available in three editions – the free Basic Edition, the Standard Edition and the Premium Edition which supports 5.1 and 7.1 channel surround and includes extended processing tools and the same audio restoration algorithms as found in Acon's Restoration Suite.
Ultimate Audio Quality
Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as our Restoration Suite.
New in Acoustica 6 is the ability to edit multitrack audio. Both the Standard and the Premium Edition allows you to mix audio from different tracks in real-time, add audio effects to tracks or easily create cross-fades. You can even loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline.
High quality audio tools and effects are integrated such as dynamic processing, limiter, equalizing, reverb, convolution reverb, chorus and flanger. You can also modify tempo and key of your recordings independently using the superb quality time stretching and transpose tools.
Effect Chains and Plug-In Support
You can create complete chains of processing tools, including external plug-ins, and save them along with all the parameter settings for later use. VST and DirectX plug-in support allows you to access a vast number of both free and commercial third party audio processing plug-ins directly from Acoustica.
Powerful offline analysis tools are available, including spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis. Real-time analyzers such as K-System level meters, phase correlation meters and spectrum analyzers allow you to monitor your audio output visually in real time during playback.
- Maximum number of audio channels: 2 (stereo)
- Maximum sample rate: 384 kHz
- Supported bit resolutions: Up to 32 bit PCM or floating point
- Number of undo and redo levels: Unlimited
- Multitrack editor: Yes
- Maximum number of rendered audio channels: 2 (stereo)
- Maximum number of tracks: Unlimited
- Effect chains: Tracks and master tracks
- Level meter with peak, peak hold and RMS indicators: Yes
- Customizable level meter ballistic settings: Yes
- FFT Analyzer: Yes
- Phase correlation meter: Yes
- Big time display: Yes
- Effect chain editor Yes
- VST Plug-in support Yes
- DirectX Plug-in support Yes
- Real-time preview of the effects Yes
- Click and crackle filters: Yes, standard quality
- Noise reduction Yes, standard quality
- Adaptive denoising No
- Hum and buzz reduction No
- Six band full parametric equalizer with graphical display of the frequency response Yes
- Phase linear equalizer No
- Equalizer filter types 6
- Stereo enhancer Yes
- Declipper Yes, standard quality
Call or click to order today!