- Product 482843
Acoustica Mixcraft 4 Multitrack Audio MIDI Recording Software
- Write a Review
Mixcraft is an affordable multitrack audio and MIDI recording studio that enables you to compose original music, record your band, create a podcast, ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Unlimited audio tracks, support for VST and DirectX effects, and an intuitive interface, in an easy-to-use yet powerful program.
Mixcraft is an affordable multitrack audio and MIDI recording studio that enables you to compose original music, record your band, create a podcast, or remix a song. You can use it as either a multitrack recorder or as a music loop remix program. Its simplified format makes it an easy solution for any user level.
When you use it as multitrack audio recorder, Mixcraft allows you to record and play multiple tracks of audio and MIDI virtual instruments at the same time. Use any of the 18 included effects such as reverb, delay, guitar amp simulator, flanger, or add a 3rd party VST or DirectX effects. Instruments include a Minmoog and Hammond B-3 emulators, an impulse polyphonic analog synthesizer, and Acoustica Instruments, which feature multi-sampled instruments in GM format. If you hook up a MIDI keyboard, you can play a whole studio full of virtual synthesizers.
As a remix software solution, Mixcraft supports Apple Loops, Acid Loops, and its own custom loop format with hundreds of royalty-free sounds. Its song kits allow you to create your own song in dozens of styles to sing along or rap to. Creating your own loop or extracting a loop from a well known song is simply a few clicks away.
When you've finished your project, mix down your music to CD or MP3 directly in Mixcraft. So if you're looking into getting into computer recording, let this uncomplicated program help you get in the game.
- Clear, colorful, and intelligently designed interface to streamline your work
- Custom loop library includes hundreds of royalty-free sounds in dozens of musical styles
- Works with Acid and Apple Garage Band loops
- Record multiple MIDI and audio tracks simultaneously
- Piano roll to view and edit MIDI
- Includes 18 high quality effects
- MinimogueVA classic analog synthesizer recreation (Minimoog emulator)
- VB3 Organ virtual tonewheel organ with rotary speaker emulator (Hammond B-3 emulator)
- Impulse polyphonic analog synthesizer.
- Acoustica Instruments, a large collection of high quality multi-sampled instruments organized in General MIDI format
- Acoustica Grand Piano and Acoustica Classical Piano, ultra-professional 250 MB quadruple-strike sampled grand pianos
- Will work with 3rd-party virtual instruments using the industry standard VSTi format
- Create mega presets that layer and split multiple virtual synthesizers and effects
- Add unlimited VSTi instruments, VST, and DirectX effects
- Mix down to MP3, WAV, and other audio file types
Order the 4th edition of this award-winning multitrack audio and MIDI recording studio software today.
Mixcraft 4 Multitrack Audio MIDI Recording Software
- System Requirements
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, XP, or Vista
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB of RAM recommended)
- 1 GHz CPU (Dual Core or Quad Core recommended)
- Sound card or USB/FireWire sound device
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
After trying 3 other DAW's this is the only one I could get to work for me. Just watch it's tutorial.It is very simple and basic to operate. It also does a decent job of mastering using the "Classic Master Limiter". Massive loop library with links to free loop websites.
This product is simply amazing. It's simple enough for the noobiest of sound junkies but deep enough that the most seasoned sound engineers can churn out some real artwork. I've had experience with other DAWs, but Mixcraft 4 completely blows them out of the water in terms of bang for the buck.First off, the options are amazing. The VST effects and virtual instruments... I was amazed with how real they sound. It communicates really well with my cheap little CASIO USB keyboard and you don't even need to use a keyboard like that in the first place to use the MIDI virtual instruments.The recording quality is superb. And another thing I really like about it is that you can mix down straight into MP3 with studio quality! I can't imagine using any other program. Kudos, Acoustica! :D
As a musician and composer I wish to spend my time writing music and recording it....instead of countless tutorials.This product has great VST's and when combined with real instruments it is extremely professional. They also make their own drum plugins called >Beatcraft and VST called "Piannisimo" that goes with it. This is the best program for your dollars and easiest to learn. I recorded an entire CD in 8 weeks.
I was looking for a DAW that actually WORKED CORRECTLY with drum programs like VSTi's EZdrummer and AddictiveDrums, and I can't believe that they work flawlessly in Mixcraft! Not even little quirks like other expensive DAW's.Mixcraft is EASIER than Reaper and has all you need to make music.As a guitar player, I just plug straight in via my amp modeler via USB and it works.Simplicity is why I like Mixcraft. I've used everything from Cubase to Sonar to Soundforge and this one is a keeper.
This is the best software I've ever used for recording. It's user friendly and gives an awesome sound. You can have an unlimited amount of channels, and there's built-in effects for the software for each channel. Also, it comes with pre-looped music samples which are fun to mess around with. Overall, this is the best thing I have ever used... I like this 1000X more than Pro-Tools. I highly recommend buying this.