- Product 703592
Acoustica Pianissimo Virtual Grand Piano
- Write a Review
Acoustica's Pianissimo is a virtual instrument that uses a combination of sample playback and advanced physical modeling to create a stunning acousti...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Beautifully sampled Steinway Model D polished with modern signal processing, reverb, and more.
Acoustica's Pianissimo is a virtual instrument that uses a combination of sample playback and advanced physical modeling to create a stunning acoustic grand piano sound. Starting with 250MB of high quality samples of a Steinway Model D grand piano, the Pianissimo plug-in uses complex signal processing and programming to recreate the warmth, response, and playability of a real grand piano. This natural sound is then paired with a professional studio-quality reverb algorithm to add the depth and ambiance of a true acoustic space. Add in modeled sympathetic resonance, incidental mechanical hammer sounds, remarkable control over tone and velocity response, 256 voices of polyphony, and incredibly low CPU usage, and Pianissimo might just be the best sounding, most playable virtual piano you've experienced.
The VSTi plug-in will operate in any DAW with support for virtual instruments in the VSTi format, including Mixcraft. The standalone version supports any MIDI device, and any WAV, ASIO, or WaveRT device. It allows for two-track recording, loading, and saving of standard MIDI Type 1 files, and supports mixing down to WAV, MP3, WMA, and Ogg Vorbis files.
- Features 250MB of high-quality, quadruple-strike samples from a Steinway Model D grand piano, enhanced with acoustic modeling technology to produce a rich, warm, expressive, and highly realistic grand piano sound
- Ultra-professional integrated studio reverb creates a highly realistic ambiance that places the piano within a true acoustic space
- Unparalleled sample programming creates a fluid, dynamic, expressive tone without identifiable velocity switching or other digital artifacts
- Advanced sympathetic resonance modeling recreates the subtle shimmer of piano strings when the damper pedal is depressed
- Adjustable incidental piano sounds, including mechanical noises from damper pedal and key release, for an unparalleled level of realism
- 256 voices of polyphony and low CPU usage make Pianissimo ideal for solo piano performance, studio compositions, and live performance
- Adjustable piano lid, velocity curve, tone controls, sympathetic resonance, reverb, and chorus effect allow you to tailor the piano's tone and response to fit your playing style
- Works in all major digital audio recording software packages (including Mixcraft) as a VSTi plug-in instrument
- Standalone version features metronome, two-track sequencer, and ability to mix down recordings to WAV, MP3, WMA, or OGG Vorbis audio files
Order this simple, affordable, and elegant grand piano virtual instrument today.
- Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, or Vista
- 1GB RAM (2GB RAM recommended)
- 1.5GHz CPU (2GHz Dual Core recommended)
- Sound card or sound device
- USB or MIDI controller keyboard recommended
- Display resolution at 1024 x 768 or above
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Acoustica Pianissimo Virtual Grand Piano:
I downloaded the free trial of Pianissimo about 2 months ago and it's the best piano virtual instrument I have ever seen! To me, it beats out Eighty Eight and Ivory. You can even record a song and play back over the top of it.