- Product 700696
Acoustica Spin It Again Vinyl Restoration
- Write a Review
Remember all those 'oldies but goodies'? They just don't make those classic vinyl LPs and cassette tapes on CD. Well, dust off your old 33's, 45's & ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get the job done in record time!
Remember all those 'oldies but goodies'? They just don't make those classic vinyl LPs and cassette tapes on CD. Well, dust off your old 33's, 45's & 78's, because Acoustica's software, Spin It Again, can easily record any vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD. Not only will this software make the whole recording and track dividing process child's play, but it will also dramatically clean your recordings by getting rid of click and pop record noise, or by removing hiss and hum off old cassettes. You can also record your LP collection and cassettes to your iPod or portable MP3 player! So let your music come to life and Spin-It-Agai! If you have a Windows computer with a soundcard you're ready to use this software!
In addition to recording your LPs & tape cassettes, dividing tracks up and burning CDs, it also cleans your recordings! Get rid of those clicks and pops and crackles! Just select a preset from the drop down and it's instantly cleaned! Pick a preset such as "Damaged Record 1", "Vinyl Declick & Decrackle", or "Clean Anything!"
Record an LP, cassette or choose an existing MP3, OGG, WMA or WAV file to process! The hardware hookup wizard guides you through the process of hooking up your record player or cassette player to your computer. The Recording Level Wizard helps
you get the optimal recording level and avoid distorted or bad recordings!
Record side one, flip it over and record side two. Click "Next" when you're done. Automatically separate your recording into multiple tracks. Easily remove clicks and pops by selecting an effect from the drop down box. Remove tape hiss and noise by simply selecting "Tape Noise BeGone!" Name your recording. Add artist, album, genre, year and title information. Choose to burn audio CDs, create MP3, OGG, WMA or WAV files or both! Setup where you want the_audio files to go. Choose an MP3 player or a folder on your computer's hard drive.
Setup your CD recorder and prepare to burn your music! Spin It Again does its job and faithfully processes and burns your music to CD or audio files!
- Dedicated interface to easily record your old cassettes and records. Easily transfer vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD
- Visual and audio wizards guide you through the recording level adjustment, hardware hookup, recording and editing process
- Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player
- Automatically removes old record clicks, pops and tape hiss
- Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings to MP3, OGG, WMA, and hi-fi WAV files
- Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files, if desired and supported. (48khz - 192 khz, 24 bit audio)
- Split up previously recorded MP3s, WAVs, WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD
- Will burn tracks longer than one CD's worth. For example, if you wanted to record an 4-tape audio book, it would burn it over as many CDs as it needed
- Users can record a LP to CD, Cassette to CD or transfer to their MP3 players, including iPods.
- Recordings sound better than the original records or tapes because the user can digitally clean and restore them
- The software is dedicated to the task of recording LPs and cassettes, allowing the user to focus on the job of recording their records and tapes, instead of learning how to use a complex recording application
- One software does the job - You don't have to learn multiple programs, and complicated editors
Revitalize your vinyl - order today!
Spin It Again Vinyl Restoration
- System requires: