- Product 700696
Acoustica Spin It Again Vinyl Restoration
- Write a Review
Remember all those 'oldies but goodies'? They just don't make those classic vinyl LPs and cassette tapes on CD. Well, dust off your old 33's, 45's &a...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An easy way to convert LPs and cassettes to clean digital recordings.
Remember all those 'oldies but goodies'? They just don't make those classic vinyl LPs and cassette tapes on CD. Well, dust off your old 33's, 45's & 78's, because Acoustica's software, Spin It Again, can easily record any vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD. Not only will this software make the whole recording and track dividing process child's play, but it will also dramatically clean your recordings by getting rid of click and pop record noise, or by removing hiss and hum off old cassettes. You can also record your LP collection and cassettes to your iPod or portable MP3 player! So let your music come to life and Spin-It-Agai! If you have a Windows computer with a soundcard you're ready to use this software!
What's new in version 2.5 (Free upgrade for v1.0 and v2.0 users - download from acoustica.com)
Streamline your process with the ability to load larger files and load a default browser on install. Version 2.5 has rolled out a new Primo burning engine, that includes CD text enhancement enabling you to burn more CD text fields and more.
* CD Text enhancement - now burning more cd text fields.
* Fix for rendering to poorly formatted folder, bad chars would get changed into a space. Now trimming spaces.
* Now launching default browser on install completion.
* New burning engine!!! (Primo) - Go to prefs and change to it.
* Fix for loading large files (bigger than 2 gb).
* Fix for mysteriously created folders on startup.
* Better track naming from typed in album info, including better support for mixed artist compilations.
* Fixed confusing quit dialog when set to auto delete.
* Fixed problems at 192khz sample rate.
* Fixed track volume changes.
* IMAPI burning of a full CD now fixed.
* Other changes and fixes.
Benefits at a glance:
* You can record a LP to CD, Cassette to CD or transfer to their MP3 players, including iPods.
* Recordings sound better than the original records or tapes because the user can digitally clean and restore them.
* The software is dedicated to the task of recording LPs and cassettes. This allows the user to focus on the job of recording their records and tapes, instead of learning how to use a complex recording application.
* One software does the job - You don't have to learn multiple programs, and complicated editors.
* Get the job done in record time.
In addition to recording your LPs & tape cassettes, dividing tracks up and burning CDs, it also cleans your recordings! Get rid of those clicks and pops and crackles. Just select a preset from the drop down and it's instantly cleaned. Pick a preset such as "Damaged Record 1", "Vinyl Declick & Decrackle", or "Clean Anything."
Record an LP, cassette or choose an existing MP3, OGG, WMA or WAV file to process. The hardware hookup wizard guides you through the process of hooking up your record player or cassette player to your computer. The Recording Level Wizard helps
you get the optimal recording level and avoid distorted or bad recordings.
Record side one, flip it over and record side two. Click "Next" when you're done. Automatically separate your recording into multiple tracks. Easily remove clicks and pops by selecting an effect from the drop down box. Remove tape hiss and noise by simply selecting "Tape Noise BeGone." Name your recording. Add artist, album, genre, year and title information. Choose to burn audio CDs, create MP3, OGG, WMA or WAV files or both! Setup where you want the_audio files to go. Choose an MP3 player or a folder on your computer's hard drive.
Setup your CD recorder and prepare to burn your music. Spin It Again does its job and faithfully processes and burns your music to CD or audio files.
- Support for monitoring on USB sound devices
- Type in track/album information during recording
- Automatically look up track information online for less typing
- Better track detection based on typed or looked up information
- Record two times longer! Up to 13.52 hours at CD quality
- New easy speed/rate adjustor for recording 78s at 45 rpm
- Ability to change volume of each track
- Dedicated interface to easily record your old cassettes and records. Easily transfer vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD
- Visual and audio wizards guide you through the recording level adjustment, hardware hookup, recording and editing process
- Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player
- Automatically removes old record clicks, pops and tape hiss
- Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings to MP3, OGG, WMA, and hi-fi WAV files
- Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files, if desired and supported. (48khz -> 192 khz, 24 bit audio)
- Split up previously recorded MP3s, WAVs, WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD
- Will burn tracks longer than one CD's worth. For example, if you wanted to record an 4-tape audio book, it would burn it over as many CDs as it needed
- Users can record a LP to CD, Cassette to CD or transfer to their MP3 players, including iPods.
- Recordings sound better than the original records or tapes because the user can digitally clean and restore them
- The software is dedicated to the task of recording LPs and cassettes, allowing the user to focus on the job of recording their records and tapes, instead of learning how to use a complex recording application
- One software does the job - You don't have to learn multiple programs, and complicated editors
Revitalize your vinyl - order today!
Spin It Again Vinyl Restoration
- System requires:
- Windows computer
- Supports Vista / Windows 7