- J30144 000000000 J30144000000000
ADK Microphones A6 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The ADK A6 is named for Acoustic 6 Strings. It sounds great for voiceovers and other vocal applications. It is very natural sounding on all acoustic ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Very natural-sounding on all acoustic sources.
- Total reliability: no switches, long-life components.
- Purist audio path, super-clean supply circuit.
- Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures.
- Transformer output for robust, full bodied tone.
- Dynamic range set to accomodate a wide rand of day-to-day studio applications.
- Low noise Class A Condenser sounds warm and open on all acoustic applications!
- Frequency response tailored to give a present and natural sound in any situation.
- Coloration Balanced – in – between the Mellow Hamburg and Sparkling Vienna Edition
A near-neutral, slightly forward-in-the mix tonality that covers a variety of sources. Order soon.
A6 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 13mv/Pa
S/N Ratio: 79dB (Ref.1Pa A-weighted)
Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
Max SPL for 0.5%THD: 131dB
Power Requirements: Phantom power 48VÂ±4V
ADK A6 Cardioid Studio Microphone Applications
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.