- J30171 000000000 J30171000000000
ADK Microphones ODIN Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The ADK Odin Condenser Microphone has been designed as a high-SPL, reliable and robust microphone with enough flexibility tone-wise to cover any appl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Super-high SPL handling Swiss-Army style cardioid condenser.
The ADK Odin Condenser Microphone has been designed as a high-SPL, reliable and robust microphone with enough flexibility tone-wise to cover any application. The dynamic range was set to allow for relatively heavy sound pressure levels, and attenuation pads enable these microphones to be used with sources up to 150 dB SPL. Keeping digital recording in mind, the noise floor is also appreciably low. These new microphones are solid, reliable “High-SPL” studio microphones that can also be used “Live”. The ADK Odin is designed for any moderate to high SPL source, whenever a fast, detailed recording is desired: All “pop” and “Rock” vocals – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Brass – with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Drum kit: Toms, Floor tom, overhead and spot mic’ing, including kick drum, Any amplified instruments – Guitar cabs, bass cabs, Any percussion instrument, Stereo/ambient recording, All stringed instrument, Solo/spot recording, Woodwinds.
It's 9 Different Mics in one and capable of handling an astounding 150dB. Order soon.
ODIN Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid Sensitivity: 13mv/Pa Impedance: 150O S/N Ratio: 79dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4) Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A-Weighted IEC 268-4) Max SPL @ 0.5%THD: 132dB/ 140dB/ 150dB (2-way PAD) Low Cut Filter (HPF): FLAT/ 100Hz / 150Hz High Cut Filter (LPF): FLAT/ 12KHz / 15KHz Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V±4V
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.