- 485814 000000000 485814000000000
AKG C 414 XLS/ST Matched Pair
- Write a Review
The reason AKG created the C 414 XLS/ST Stereo Set is because realistic stereo recordings require microphones with outstanding performance and excell...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfectly matched condenser mics for more authentic stereo recordings.
The reason AKG created the C 414 XLS/ST Stereo Set is because realistic stereo recordings require microphones with outstanding performance and excellent quality. Audio pros require performance consistency and accurate localization from the pair of microphones. Therefore, every factory-matched pair in the AKG C 414 XLS/ST Stereo Microphone Set has been created from thousands of individual microphones selected by AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method. The result is the highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical microphone sensitivity for stunning, 3-dimensional recordings.
Each matched pair consists of 2 microphones that are within 1dB of each other in sensitivity and also within 1dB of each other in the 300Hz to 8,000Hz range of of the individual frequency response when used in cardioid mode. The microphones are selected from a large quantity of individual mics using a proprietary computer program.
Using this matched microphone pair for stereo recordings in various techniques will provide a good and stable balance without frequency-dependent shifting of the stereo panorama.
The AKG C 414 XLS/ST Stereo Set includes an H-50 stereo bar, 2 H-85 universal shock mounts, 2 SA 60 stand adapters, 2 W 414 windscreens, and a Soundtool hardshell road case to safely carry all of it between uses.
- Absolutely perfectly matched stereo pair thanks to AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method
- Highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity
- Selected from thousands of individual microphones
- Designed, engineered, and built in Vienna, Austria
- Ideal for:
- Professional studio recording
- Professional stage miking
- Ensemble recording
- Drum overhead miking
- Classic music recording
- Choir miking
- H-50 stereo bar
- 2 H-85 universal shock mounts
- 2 SA 60 stand adapters
- 2 W 414 windscreens
C 414 XLS/ST Matched Pair
- Each mic
Polar pattern: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight, and 4 intermediate settings
Frequency range: 20 to 20, 000Hz
Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34dB V) ±0.5dB
Max. SPL: 200/400/800/1600 Pa = 140/146/152/158dB (0/-6/-12/-18dB) for 0.5% THD
Equivalent noise level: 6dB -A (0dB preattenuation) (IEC 60268-4)
Signal/noise ratio: 88dB
Preattenuation pad: 0dB, -6dB , -12dB , -18dB, switchable
Bass cut filter slope: 12dB /octave at 40Hz and 80Hz; 6dB /octave at 160Hz
Impedance: <=200 ohms
Recommended load impedance: >= 2,200 ohms
Supply voltage: 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
Powering: approximately 4 mA
Connector: 3-pin XLR to IEC
Dimensions: 50mm x 38mm x 160mm (2.0" x 1.5" x 6.3")
Net weight: 300g (10.6 oz.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.