- Product 271246
AKG D 880 M Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone with TM40 Wireless Option
- Write a Review
The AKG D 880 M is becoming the new standard microphone for lead and backing vocals on stage. The D 880 M has the capability of serving you as either...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The AKG D 880 M is becoming the new standard microphone for lead and backing vocals on stage. The D 880 M has the capability of serving you as either a wireless mic or on a cable.
Never before has it been possible to produce a diaphragm with differentiating thicknesses. The Varimotion process allows the adjustment to take place at the diaphragm. The result is a quantum leap in sound performance. The Doubleflex anti-vibration system reduces all kinds of interference. Available plug-in modules: XLR connector module for use with a standard microphone cable, XLR/S connector module with on/off switch, and a TM 40 transmitter module for going wireless.
- Response-tailored for on-stage vocal performance
- supercardioid pattern for added immunity to feedback
- Very low handling noise through use of AKG's Doubleflex anti-vibration shock isolation system
- High sensitivity (2.5 mV/Pa) resulting from use of high-energy
- neodymium-iron-boron magnet
- Interchangeable "M" connector module for switched (D 880MS) or
- wireless operation
- Light-weight die cast metal body with dark matte finish
- Spring-steel dent resistant windscreen
Order today and have the latest in stage vocal mic technology.
- Polar pattern Supercardioid
- Frequency range 60 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 2,2 mV/Pa (-53 dBV re 1bar)
- Max. SPL 147 dB SPL (156 db SPL)
- Equivalent noise level 22 dB (A) to DIN 45412
- Bass filter 1
- Impedance <= 600 Ohms
Recommended load impedance >= 2.000 Ohms
- Connector 3-pin male XLR
- Finish Matte black enamel
- Dimensions Length: 181 mm (7.13 in.); ˜:50 mm (2.0 in.)
- Net weight 290g (10.4 oz.)
- Shipping weight 650g (1.4 lb.)
- Patent(s) Varimotion ” multiple-thickness diaphragm for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 403.751, US 6.185.809)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought this mic about a year ago b/c I used an akg at a show(it was a house mic) and really liked the way it brought out my lows. I'm by no means a baritone and it compensated quite nicely for that. We do Godsmack/Nickelback kind of stuff. I just added the TM 40 option and it doesn't lose any quality going wireless either. This mic hands down outperforms the SM 58 for my voice and in my opinion overall is a better mic. SHURE fans settle down, this is just my opinion.