- H77123 000000000 H77123000000000
AKG D8000M Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
The D8000M Dynamic Vocal Microphone is a handheld dynamic microphone that is ideal for lead vocals. A supercardioid polar pattern guarantees the utmo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handheld dynamic great for lead vocals.
The D8000M Dynamic Vocal Microphone is a handheld dynamic microphone that is ideal for lead vocals. A supercardioid polar pattern guarantees the utmost gain before feedback at a extremely high sound pressure level (SPL), and helps vocals cut through the mix more easily. The D8000M is equipped with an indestructible metal casing, rugged spring steel grill, and a scratch-resistant black finish.
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Rugged wire mesh cap with internal protective wiremesh cap
- Die-cast metal body
An affordable vocal mic for any venue! Order today.
- Polar pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40 to 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa
- Recommended load impedance: 2,000Î
- Maximum sound pressure level: 144 dB SPL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.