- Product H83632
AKG DPT70 Digital Pocket Transmitter (2.4GHz ISM Band)
- Write a Review
The DPT70 is a professional digital 2.4GHz body-pack transmitter for worldwide, license-free operation. With 24-bit, 48kHz audio coding it provides u...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at +1-801-501-8110.Customers Also Viewed:
Wireless bodypack transmitter for headsets, guitars and more.
The DPT70 is a professional digital 2.4GHz body-pack transmitter for worldwide, license-free operation. With 24-bit, 48kHz audio coding it provides uncompressed studio-quality transmission and a linear frequency response, perfect for demanding instrumental performances. 128-bit AES standard encryption prevents tapping of the audio signal, which makes it a perfect companion for high-security conferences.
The DPT70 provides digital diversity and an out-of-range warning function to ensure a stable and drop-free signal within the entire operating area. Its input is fully adjustable between mic and line level for noise- and distortion-free signal reproduction from loud guitars or gentle microphone signals.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Professional three-pin mini XLR connector, compatible with guitar cables, headset and instrument mics
- True uncompressed transmission for best audio quality
- Plug-and-play solution, up and running in a second
- Out-of-range warning for drop-free operation
- Auto power off function saves battery life and reduces operating cost
Order today--it's a small price to pay for freedom.
- Carrier frequency range: Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) in 2.4 GHz ISM band (2,404 - 2,470 GHz)
- Audio bandwidth: 20 Hz to 20 MHz (± 3 dB)
- Overall dynamic range: typ. 120 dB(A)
- THD: <= 0.05 %
- Gain Potis: 0 (2,2 Vrms) - 30 dB (70 mVrms) max input-level: < 3Vrms (gain = min)
- Operating range: Indoor 30m (LOS), Outdoor 30m (LOS)
- Modulation: Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing - OFDM
- Bandwidth: 3x16MHz
- Encryption: 128 Bit AES
- Diversity system: Digital controlled antenna diversity
- RF output power: max. 100mW
- Power supply: 2x AA Alkaline approx. 6h , 2x AA NiMH approx. 7h
- Dimensions: 92 mm — 64 mm — 22 mm (3.6 x 2.5 x 0.9 in.)
- Net weight: 70 g (2.5 oz.)