- Product 500890
AKG HP4/K77 Headphone Two Pack
- Write a Review
This pack includes the Presonus HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp, and two AKG K77 Headphones. Presonus HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp The ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Let the band members hear each other and themselves.
This pack includes the Presonus HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp, and two AKG K77 Headphones.
Presonus HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp
The PreSonus HP4 Headphone Amp features 4 headphone outputs on the front panel, each with its own volume, and 150mW of amplification per channel-extremely loud output with a low -98dB noise floor. It also allows control over control room monitors with a separate volume knob that can be muted using the Monitor Mute button. 1/3 rackspace. The Presonus amp accepts balanced/unbalanced inputs and outputs (1/4" TRS). Input can either be set to stereo or mono (the mono selector button on the front channel simply copies both inputs to both sides). Powered by an external wall-mounted supply.
AKG K77 Headphones
AKG K77 headphones are all-round closed-back performers with solid bass and clean highs. AKG K77 headphones offer you dynamic around-ear sound quality that is perfect for home studios and listening enjoyment. The AKG headphones include comfortable leatherette earpads that allow for extended wear. You get a very accurate listening experience, thanks to an 18Hz-20kHz frequency range. If you perform a lot of desktop recording, engage in late-night rehearsing, or just want to plug into an MP3 player, then these headphones are ideal for you.
- Presonus HP4 Discrete 4-Channel Headphone Amp
- 4 discrete headphone outputs
- Each with its own volume and 150mW of power
- Extremely loud output with low noise (-98dB noise floor)
- Allows control over control room monitors with a separate volume knob
- Control room volume can be muted using the Monitor Mute button
- 1/3 rackspace
- Balanced/unbalanced TRS I/O
- Powered by an external wall-mounted supply
- AKG K77 Headphones
- Closed-back circumaural headphones
- Excellent comfort
- Dynamic, around-ear, closed-back design
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Great for home recording
- Leatherette earpads
Let the whole band hear today!
HP4/K77 Headphone Two Pack
- TRS Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Panel Controls:
- Headphone Level 1 to 12
- Monitor / Feed Output -80dB to +10dB
- Mono Switch
- Monitor / Feed Mute
- Power Supply:
- Type Linear
- Input 16VAC/1000mA (factory configured)
- TRS Balanced: 51 Ohms Impedance
- THD+Noise (Unweighted): 0.002%
- Noise Floor : -98dB
- Power: 16 Watts
- Weight: 5lbs.
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 5.5" x 1.75"
- Mounting: Max Rack and Universal Rack Tray
- Chassis: Steel
- Panel: Brushed Aluminum
- Sides: Cast Aluminum
- Type: closed-back, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity: 115 dB/V
- Frequency range: 18 to 20,000 Hz
- Rated impedance: 32 ohms
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Cable : 2.5 m single-sided (99,9% oxygen-free)
- Connector: stereo mini plug
- Adapter: convertible jack plug (1/8" to 1/4")
- Net weight (without cable): 6.7 oz. (190 g)
- Shipping weight: 14.1 oz., (400 g)