- J10276 000000000 J10276000000000
AKG P820 Project Studio Tube Microphone
- Write a Review
The P820 Tube high-performance multi-pattern tube microphone is an excellent tool for highlighting lead vocals, brass instruments, electric guitars a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tube multi-pattern condenser.
The P820 Tube high-performance multi-pattern tube microphone is an excellent tool for highlighting lead vocals, brass instruments, electric guitars and drums. With its dual one-inch diaphragm capsule and the advanced ECC83 dual-triode circuitry, the P820 Tube delivers real tube sound and raises the bar in its class of affordable tube microphones. Power supply included.
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Max SPL: 155 dB
Pattern and type
Applications: Studio, stage, theatrical
Phantom power required: No
Size and weight
Weight: 1.4 lb.
Power supply: Yes
Order today and bring a real tube vocal mic into your project studio.
Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
Equivalent Noise Level: : 16 dB-A
Signal to Noise: 78 dB-A
Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
Bass Cut Filter: 80 - 12 dB/octave (selectable on remote control unit) Hz
Electrical Impedance: <= 200 Ohms
Recommended Load Impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
Polar Patterns: Cardiod, Omnidirectional, Figure of eight
Type: Balanced XLR
Dimensions / Weight
Length: 212 mm
Diameter: 54 mm
Net Weight: 765 g
Primary Fuse: 125 mA / 250 V slow-blow
Powering: 210-240 VAC or 110-120 VAC (selectable)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.