- Product 485820
AKG Perception 120 USB Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The AKG Perception 120 USB is AKG's very first USB-equipped microphone. The AKG Perception 120 USB mic offers studio-quality sound performance withou...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A plug-and-play USB mic with an integrated analog-to-digital converter with 24-bit and 128x oversampling.
The AKG Perception 120 USB is AKG's very first USB-equipped microphone. The AKG Perception 120 USB mic offers studio-quality sound performance without requiring any installation or drivers. With the widespread USB standard and its ease of use, this new microphone allows users without any recording experience to make professional-quality recordings right at home. The genuine plug-and-play AKG Perception mic will make doing podcasts, voiceovers, and studio-quality rehearsal recordings quick and easy.
USB is a widely known interface for audio equipment like sound cards, active monitors, and outboard equipment, which makes the AKG Perception 120 USB one of the most versatile microphones available.
In its class, the AKG Perception 120 USB may be the only USB microphone with an integrated analog-to-digital converter with 24-bit and 128x oversampling. Instead of the usual 1-chip-solutions, the Perception mic's high-quality analog-to-digital converter provides convincing sound quality and low noise.
The AKG Perception 120 USB mic includes a 2/3" condenser capsule with a low-mass diaphragm to deliver accurate sonic details. An integrated pop filter helps to avoid plosives. The mic also has a switchable bass-cut filter and an attenuation switch. The AKG Perception 120 USB supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, and MAC OS X, as well as Windows 7.
AKG accompanies the Perception 120 USB microphone with everything you need: a tripod table stand, a swivel mount, a quick start guide and a USB cable.
- Real plug-and-play (no installation, no drivers, no reboot required)
- Supports Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac OS
- Integrated high-quality Analog-to-Digital Converter (24-bit, 128x oversampling) for convincing sound quality and low noise
- Two-third-inch condenser capsule with a low-mass diaphragm delivers sonic details
- Switchable bass-cut filter reduces mechanical vibration and wind noise
- Switchable attenuation pad for close-up miking and loud instruments
- Blue LEDs indicate operation
- Integrated pop filter avoids plosives effectively
- Tripod table stand, swivel mount, and USB cable included
- Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria
- Ideal for:
- Voice overs
- Home recording
- Rehearsal recording
- Stand adapter
- Table stand
- USB cable
This versatile mic allows you to get quality recording quickly and easily. Order now.
- Type: 2/3" Diaphragm Condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Preattenuation pad: 0, -20dB
- Bass filter: 6dB/octave at 120Hz
- Power requirement: provided by USB connection
- USB support: USB 1.1, 2.0
- Sampling rate: 44.1 and 48kHz
- Analog-to-digital converter: Built-in high-quality 24-bit ADC
- Oversampling: 128x
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS
- Finish: Matte grayish blue
- Dimensions: 53 diameter x 165mm (2.1 dia. x 6.5")
- Net weight: 460g (18.8oz.)