- Product H92810
AKG Perception P170 Condenser Microphone 2 Pack
- Write a Review
AKG' Perception P170 Set pairs up two small-diaphragm condenser microphones with the same detail and clarity from their successful Perception line. T...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A pair of pencil condensers ideal for stereo recording.
AKG' Perception P170 Set pairs up two small-diaphragm condenser microphones with the same detail and clarity from their successful Perception line. The P170 set is designed for use in both studio and live sound environments. Use this stereo pair to capture ensemble recordings, drums, acoustic instruments, and any other application that would benefit from A/B and X/Y stereo miking techniques. The microphone pairs are selected form a large quantity of individual microphones to create pairs capable of stunning and convincing stereo recordings.
- Professional Stereo Set for studio and on stage applications
- Small diaphragm true condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern
- Switchable 20dB preattenuation pad
- Heavy-duty, roadworthy, all-metal construction
- Designed and engineered by AKG in Vienna, Austria
Put a pair of P170 condensers over the top of your kit and hear the detail.
- Type: 0.5" diaphragm, externally polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 12 mV/Pa (-38dBV)
- Max. SPL: 135 / 155dB SPL (0 / -20dB) for 0.5% THD
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): < 21 dB-A (IEC 60268-4)
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 73dB (bez. auf 1 Pa)
- Preattenuation pad: 0 dB, -20dB
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Powering: <=2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR-type (pin #2 hot)
- Finish: metallic blue