- #485818 000000000 485818000000000
AKG Perception P4 Dynamic Instrument Mic
- Write a Review
The AKG Perception P4 dynamic drum mic features a solid metal case that will stand up to typical stage use. Part of the AKG Perception Live microphon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
From instrument amps and woodwinds to drums and percussion, this mic can handle 'em all.
The AKG Perception P4 dynamic drum mic features a solid metal case that will stand up to typical stage use. Part of the AKG Perception Live microphone series, the P4 mic is designed for drums and percussion, wind instruments, and guitar amps with a response tailored for neutral reproduction of instrument sounds. A special humbucking coil helps the AKG PS4 microphone reject EMC noises. To make setup easy, the AKG PS4 mic has an integrated stand adapter and an external bracket.
AKG Perception Live Mic Series
For onstage performances, AKG Perception Live microphones all feature indestructible metal casings, rugged spring steel microphone grilesl, appealing scratch-resistant finishes, high-maximum SPL, and powerful sound for any venue.
- Dynamic microphone designed for drums and percussion, wind instruments and guitar amps
- Response tailored for neutral reproduction of instrument sounds
- Integrated stand adapter and external bracket
- Rugged all-metal body withstands typical tough stage use
- Humbucking coil rejects EMC noises
- Includes carrying case
Live miking doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. Order the P 4 today!
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 to 18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa
- Recommended load impedance: 2,000Î
- Max. sound pressure level: 152dB SPL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.