- H68043 000000000 H68043000000000
Allen & Heath ZED-10 10-Channel USB Mixer
- Write a Review
The ZED-10 is an amazing little deskstop mixer made for small band mixing. it is ultra portable for carrying to a gig, and can be used for recording ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Small-format mulitpurpose USB-equipped mixer with 10 inputs (4 mic, 2 line-level, and stereo playback).
The ZED-10 is an amazing little deskstop mixer made for small band mixing. it is ultra portable for carrying to a gig, and can be used for recording live or in the studio.
Guitars can be plugged in directly to the mixer using the specially designed high-impedance inputs, while the mixer has two stereo inputs for MP3/CD players or keyboards. It is equipped with professional XLR main stereo outputs and a flexible monitoring section with headphone and speaker feed outputs.
The ZED-10 is great for live mixing. The layout makes it very simple to use and easy to achieve a great sound. It's also perfect for recording a live show or an audio project at home that you build up track by track using the USB digital audio interface.
The flexibility and quality of this mixer makes it stand out from the crowd. You can plug your guitars or instruments straight into the class A discrete FET high impedance inputs, up to four microphones, two stereo sources with MP3 player compatibility, separate 2-track record outputs, and a stereo playback input for 2-track replay or perhaps interval music from a CD player, XLR main stereo outputs with inserts, comprehensive monitoring with headphones, and separate monitor speaker outputs, 48V microphone phantom power, DI level switching for sub mixing, and last but not least, the same digital effects algorithms as those used on Allen & Heath's flagship digital consoles costing 150 times as much.
- 4 mic/line, 2 with Class A FET high impedance
- Neutrik mic XLR
- Neutrik 1/4" jacks
- 3-band EQ with MusiQ
- 2 Auxes
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL indicator
- Stereo returns & playback
- All inputs with level control
- 12-bar meters
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- 2 stereo sources with MP3 player compatibility
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- Stereo playback input for 2-track replay
- XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- Comprehensive monitoring
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Stereo monitor outs
- 48V microphone phantom power
- DI level switching for sub mixing
Allen & Heath quality at a price everyone can afford. Order today!
- Mono Channel (XLR) Input -10 to -60dBU for nominal (+11dBu in max)
- Stereo input (Jack or phono sockets) 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +15dB)
- L/R Outputs (XLR) 0dBu nominal + 21dBu maximum
- Record & Monitor Outputs (phono sockets) 0dBu nominal. +21 dBu maximum
- Send options: Main Mix left + Right (post master level, and Record bus left + right (separate stereo bus to Main Mix)
- Return options: To playback input (through jack socket break contacts)
- To stereo 2 channel (through jack socket break contacts)
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain + 0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Stereo in to Mix L/R +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 10dB gain 1kHz + 10dBu out 0.002%
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain 1kHz 0.01%
- Line in to Mix L/R OUT 0dB gain 0dBu 1kHz 0.003%
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out 0dBu +10 1kHz 0.002%
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost OUT 0.015%
- Gtr input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost IN 2% Second Harmonic
- Analog headroom from nominal (0Vu) 21dB
- USB in & out headroom from nominal (0Vu) 14dB
- Mic Pre EIN @ max gain 150R input Z 22-22kHz - 127dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, levels min, 22-22kHz-96dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, Levels min, 22-22kHz-96dBu
- Dimensions: 10.8"D x 3.7"H x 13"W
- Weight: 3.3kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.