- Product 486145
Alto EQU215 Mk2 V2 Dual 15-Band Graphic EQ
- Write a Review
The Alto EQU215Mk2 Dual 15-Band Graphic EQ is an effective solution for many common sound problems and also allows the user to creatively obtain grea...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An extremely musical graphic EQ designed to provide precise sound contouring.
The Alto EQU215Mk2 Dual 15-Band Graphic EQ is an effective solution for many common sound problems and also allows the user to creatively obtain great results in terms of sound characterization. With 110dB of S/N ratio, and ultra low distortion, the EQU215Mk2 is one of the quietest and the most affordable graphic equalizers available today. Other features include Constant Q circuitry, 20 mm sliders, active balanced and unbalanced input and output connectors, switchable Hi - pass and Low - pass filters, and a power off automatic bypass function.
Alto graphic equalizers are used worldwide by professional touring companies and recording studios. They are also ideal for fixed sound installation, houses of worship, and conference centers.
- Constant Q circuitry with a 3% center frequency accuracy
- Control range 6 dB/ 12 dB selectable
- Active balanced and unbalanced input and output connectors
- Variable input level control
- Signal clip pilot
- Ground "LIFT" switch to disconnect signal ground from chassis ground
- Power off automatic bypass function
- Line voltage selectable
- Robust and compact design
- Mountable in a 19" rack unit (1U)
- Manufactured Under QS9000, VDA6.1 certified management system
EQU215 Mk2 V2 Dual 15-Band Graphic EQ
- Slider travel: 20 mm with positive centre detent
- Range: 6 dB or 12 dB selectable
- Maximum input level: 14 dBu
- High pass filter: 40 Hz(12 dB/oct) fixed-button type
- Low pass filter: 16 kHz(12 dB/oct) fixed-button type
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 50kHz at -1.5 dBu
- Consumption: 9 watts
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 483 x 187 x 44mm (19" x 7.4" x 1.7")
- Weight: 2.8kg (6.2 lb.)