- Product H93167
American Audio 14MXR 4-Channel MIDILOG DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
The American Audio 14 MXR is more than just a standard 4-channel DJ mixer; its a MIDILOG mixer that features both MIDI and analog control, with a DSP...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
4 Channel DJ mixer with MIDI and analog control.
The American Audio 14 MXR is more than just a standard 4-channel DJ mixer; its a MIDILOG mixer that features both MIDI and analog control, with a DSP D-Core sound card that features a 4-in x 4-out audio interface. The 14 MXR gives you the tactile feel and operation of a traditional DJ mixer, with the ability to play and control music from software on your computer. There are two balanced XLR outputs, with MIDI Navigation Controls and user assignable control buttons to make it easy to customize and play your music.
- 14-inch, 4-Channel MIDILOG Mixer
- Inputs: 4 Line, 2 Phono, 2 Mic
- 20 On-board Midi Control Buttons (Mapable)
- MIDI interface (USB MIDI I/O)
- Built-in DSP D-Core Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface
- USB output streams are routed through master and headphone outputs in controller mode
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid & Bass)
- Midi Navigation Controls to allow easy software navigation of your music library
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment
- Crossfader Channel Assign
- Master, Booth, Headphone Level & Mix Controls
- Microphone Volume Control, Talkover + 3-Band EQ (Treble, Mid & Bass)
- Low/High Pass Filter with Bandwidth Control per channel
Get more than your standard mixer can offer, order the 14 MXR today.
- 10 segment VU meter
- Audio inputs: RCA
- Microphone inputs: 2 x Balanced TRS/XLR Combo
- Headphone input: ¼ Stereo
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.25x13.75x 3.5 / 356x320x85mm
- Weight: 10 lb. / 4.5 kg.