- J15403 002000000 J15403002000000
American Audio KPOW15A 15 Powered 2-Way Speaker
- Write a Review
The KPOW 15A from American Audio delivers high-quality sound in portable, versatile, lightweight package. The KPOW15A was designed as an affordable o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile speaker solution for on-the-go entertainers.
The KPOW 15A from American Audio delivers high-quality sound in portable, versatile, lightweight package. The KPOW15A was designed as an affordable option for mobile entertainers and production companies who need great sound on small to mid-sized events. Featuring a 15" woofer and a 1" Compression Driver along with 4-way amplifier protection insure that the KPOW15A is as reliable as it is great sounding. The included mixer enables you to have a true standalone option if needed, or expand the number of inputs on your system. The cabinet features nine fly points, is stand mountable and can be used as a floor monitor.
- 2-way active bi-amplified lightweight speaker system
- High power class A/B bi-amplified system designed to perform at maximum efficiency
- Separate High Frequency and Low Frequency provide the power to the speaker as your music demands it
- Flyable & stand mountable
- Treble, bass and volume output control
- Microphone, and Line level controls with master volume.
- Treble, and Bass EQ +/- 12 dB
- XLR & TRS MIC inputs
- XLR & RCA line inputs
- XLR & TRS line outputs
- 4-Way Protection System
- 9 Fly Points (M8 with a 1.25" thread)
- Active signal limiting system with Clip LED indicator on rear panel
- Time Aligned Electronic Crossover
- Crossover: @ 2.1kHz @ 12dB/Oct.
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 115-230V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.5" x 14.75" x 27.75" / 469 x 372 x 700mm
- Weight: 39.5 lb. / 17kg.
Add to your mobile rig. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.