- Product 581123
American Audio SDJ-2 Dual SD Player with Mixer
- Write a Review
The American Audio SDJ-2 is making the days of DJing with big turntables, vinyl, and CDs "old school". This 2-channel, rackmountable mixer doesn't ne...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A space-saving DJ system with no need for computers or bulky CD cases needed.
The American Audio SDJ-2 is making the days of DJing with big turntables, vinyl, and CDs "old school". This 2-channel, rackmountable mixer doesn't need a laptop or software to get you on your way to mixing. Although it does have a USB input on front for optional external media sources, the SDJ-2 has two SD slots that accept both SD and SDHC cards from which you can create your musical medley. Independent jog wheels and bright LCD displays for each side make it easy to search and select the songs you want. Other features on the American Audio SDJ-2 include High & Low adjustments, Mic Volume, and Master Volume control, Auto BPM,
seamless loop, Tempo lock, and full playback control similar to most Pro CD players. It also has a fader "Q" start, a dual mode crossfader, pitch control (+/-4%, +/-8% or +/-16%), pitch bend, balanced 1/4" TRS and RCA mixed output, as well as independent RCA outputs for each player (send signal to preamp mixer). As mentioned above, the American Audio player and mixer also has a USB input so you can use an optional full functioning MP3 player or flash drives.
- No external hard drives or expensive laptops needed
- No complicated software to learn
- No MP3 players or software needed
- Built-in 2-channel mixer with High & Low adjustments, Mic Volume, and Master Volume control
- USB input on front for optional external media sources (ie. Additional SD cards, hard drives and MP3 players)
- Dual SD card slots and USB Port for full functioning MP3 player or flash drives
- Supports High Capacity SD Cards (SDHC)
- Folder Search
- Two jog wheels
- Auto BPM
- Seamless loop
- Full playback control similar to most Pro CD players
- Tempo lock
- Master Volume/Mic control
- Fast, simple, and reliable
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and RCA mixed output (send signal direct to amplifier or powered speakers)
- Independent RCA outputs for each player (send signal to preamp mixer)
- Fader "Q" Start
- Dual mode crossfader
- Pitch Control (+/-4%, +/-8% or +/-16%)
- Pitch bend
- 3 Cue Buttons per Folder
- Advanced cueing with track search by frame
- Mic jack input on rear of player
- Bright LCD display
- Single/Continue, Time viewing, and MP3 track listings
SDJ-2 Dual SD Player with Mixer
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3"H x 5.25"D - 3 rack spaces
- Weight: 5lb.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I still can't believe all the professional and multifunctional features that this unbeatable all-in-one D.J. system offers for the ridiculous price it costs. What's more, I just can't believe this is the second review for this baby at this awesome website.Get yours while you can! This ultralight product will hardly be reissued with all the midi technology around.Thank you American Audio!BTW, I've been a professional D.J. for 24 years now, so believe me when I say that I have had lots of gear for a while now... That being said, I hope my review encourages more people to get theirs ASAP!
I use it for community ctr. dances and halls that are BIG 200+ dancers [ballroom some party stuff] This is light [I'm a old DJ] down loaded all my cd's into my computor old and new on sdhc cards, piece of cake. Over a 1000 songs on sd cards !! Has everything I need. The more I use it the more I love it. I put it in a eurolite case with mic.and song lists a great [lite] package. ONE thing it needs is a analog in for a cd player. Sometims dancers want do a exhibition and bring thier music [cd]. I STRONGLEY RECOMMEND THIS sdj-2. 1 450 amp 2 pr15 lite weight peavey spk. NO MORE CD PLAYERS YEA !!