- Product 808888
American DJ 38B LED Pro DMX LED PAR Can
- Write a Review
The American DJ 38B LED Pro is a DMX LED PAR can lighting effect that creates decorative stage or dance floor effects. The American DJ 388 is designe...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
The American DJ 38B LED Pro is a DMX LED PAR can lighting effect that creates decorative stage or dance floor effects. The American DJ 388 is designed for clubs and stages. This is a great LED light alternative for performance on stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers.
•Long life LED (Rated at 100,000 hrs.)
•Low power consumption
•Very low heat output
Dazzling club effects with cool, energy-efficient LED technology.
- Black Casting Ultra bright Par 38 with 75 RGB 10mm LEDs (15 Red, 30 Green, & 30 Blue LEDs)
- LED Sync Feature — Auto sync with other LED products with LED Sync
- 7 operational modes, 2 DMX modes, 3, 6 or 7 DMX channel mode
- Very smooth field with rich palettes of color created by mixing the Red, Green and Blue LEDs
- LED Advantages: Long life (100,000 hrs.), low power consumption, and low heat
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
Click or call today.
38B LED Pro DMX LED PAR Can
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 3-button LED display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Power Consumption: 23.3W
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8-1/2" x 7-1/4" x 8-1/2" / 210 x 184 x 216 mm
- Weight: 3 lb. / 1.4 kgs
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Value
- Quick Setup
Comments about American DJ 38B LED Pro DMX LED PAR Can:
The PAR30 PRO is a good fixture. Good color mixing, fairly smooth transitions. They do everything you want, color strobe, dimmable, chase to sound. I bought 4 nearly a year ago and they are still working great. I have used them with a DMX controller, and I have also used them in chase to sound mode for a quick simple setup. I'm extremely happy with them and I wish I could afford 4 more.