- Product J31491
American DJ Encore Profile 1000 Color
- Write a Review
The ADJ Encore Profile 1000 Color is a modern 100W LED Ellipsoidal. It features a bright 100W LED source, 64 colors, variable strobe speed and dimmin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Super bright, lots of colors.
The ADJ Encore Profile 1000 Color is a modern 100W LED Ellipsoidal. It features a bright 100W LED source, 64 colors, variable strobe speed and dimming capabilities. Additional features include: adjustable Iris, shutters for manual framing and 3-pin and 5-pin DMX protocol. This fixture stays cool and consumes 120W of power.
- Pro Ellipsoidal with a 100W High Powered RGBW 4-in1 COB LED source
- 7 Operating Modes: RGBW Dimmer Mode, Color Change Mode, Color Fade Mode, Auto Run Mode, Static Color Mode, Sound Active Mode, & DMX Controlled
- Stand Alone Setup or Master-Slave Setup
- 5 DMX Channel Modes: 4/5/6/10/11
- 64 Static Colors, 4 Gobos, 5 Dimmer Modes
- Typical Throw: 40 meter (12º) to 28 meter (30º)
- Strobing, 0-100%
- Dimming Control, Manual focusing, Manual Iris
- Manual Framing Shutters
- Fan Cooled
- Hanging Bracket
- UC IR & Airstream IR Compatible (sold Separately)
Encore Profile 1000 Color
- PowerCon In and Out Power Consumption: 120W maximum I.E.C. In & Out Dimensions: 22” x 9.75” x 12.25” Weight: 19 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.