- Product 801683
American DJ Fusion Scan 250 EX DMX Scanner and Laser
- Write a Review
Living up to the first word in it's name, the Fusion Scan 250EX DMX Scanner and Laser by American DJ fuses the power of a mirror with X/Y movement, a...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-performance mobile DMX scanner with high-output 250W halogen lamp
Living up to the first word in it's name, the Fusion Scan 250EX DMX Scanner and Laser by American DJ fuses the power of a mirror with X/Y movement, a laser diode, 250W lamp, and gobos to jazz up your show or venue.
The separate color and gobo wheels give you 10 gobos plus spot and 11 colors plus white to create its effects, which include a gobo shake and fast strobe, all of which beam out at a 15 degree angle. This Scanner can be operated via a DMX controller or in sound-active mode and has a Pan/Tilt Inversion mode. Its high velocity fan keeps the halogen lamp cool enough to run all night with no duty cycles. The Fusion Scan 250EX Scanner comes with a hanging bracket for easy mounting.
- High-performance mobile DMX scanner with high-output 250W halogen lamp
- 11 color + white
- 10 Gobos + spot
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- DMX-512 protocol
- 15 beam angle
- X/Y mirror movement
- 6 DMX channels
- Linkable in master/slave operation via XLR cables
- Operate via DMX controller or sound active
- Pan/Tilt Inversion Mode: When using 4 scanners in master/slave scanner 1 & 3 sync opposite scanner 2 & 4
- Fast strobe effect
- Gobo shake
- Full-focusing lens
- Compact & portable design
- Includes hanging bracket
- Run all night
- High velocity fan keeps unit cool so there is no duty cycle
Adding an affordable eye-catching DMX laser/scanner to your light show is a simple phone call or click away.
Fusion Scan 250 EX DMX Scanner and Laser
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.25"L x 7.5"W x 6"H
Weight: 12 lbs.
Lamp: LL-ELC 24V, 250W
Laser Diode: 4.9mw green, class IIIr (532nm wavelength)