- Write a Review
Affordable moving head with high output.
- INNO POCKET BEAM Q4
If you've always wanted a moving head lighting effect, but have been hesitant to make the investment, here's one that may well fit all of your requirements. The Inno Pocket Beam Q4 is a mini Moving Head beam effect with a bright 15-Watt Quad LED source. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production. It is fantastically bright, really mobile and is more affordable than most moving head spots.
Featuring a RGBW quad color LED, the Inno Pocket Beam Q4 will give pure lighting excitement with its four built-in shows, fast moving beams and color changes. For added excitement, it has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together. A very cool feature for future expansion of your light show. Sound active with 4 built-in shows, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
- 15W Quad color (RGBW)
- Four built-in light shows
- Selectable dimming curves depending on application
- Strobe effect
- 100% dimming
- Lightweight and low profile
Order today and give your shows a professional sheen.
Inno Pocket Beam Q4
- 15W Quad Color (RGBW) mini Moving Head Beam effect
¢ RGBW Color Mixing
¢ 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
¢ 3 DMX channel modes: 10/11/13 Channel modes
¢ 4 Built-in shows
¢ Beam Angle: 4-degrees
¢ 540 pan / 230 tilt (16-bit)
¢ Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
¢ 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
¢ Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
¢ Dimming: 0% - 100%
¢ Fan Cooled
¢ Omega bracket included
¢ Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
¢ 4-button function display
¢ Optional UC IR wireless remote control (not included): Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off
¢ Power consumption: 46W
¢ Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
¢ LED Source: 15W RGBW Quad LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
¢ Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.25 x 5.75 x 10.5 / 159 x 147 x 265mm
¢ Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kgs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.