- J43568 000000000 J43568000000000
American DJ Mega Go Par 64 Plus
- Write a Review
There have been three significant advances in technology in recent years when it comes to par-style wash lighting. First LEDs came of age...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
- Mega Go Par 64 Plus
There have been three significant advances in technology in recent years when it comes to par-style wash lighting. First LEDs came of age, offering bright and vibrant colored light from a fraction of the power, and creating much less heat, compared to traditional lamps. Then came affordable high-capacity rechargeable batteries, allowing par fixtures to be used anywhere and everywhere, unrestricted by power cords. Finally, we saw the introduction of UV LEDs, which provided retro glowing effects as well as the ability to achieve a whole new palette of colors, including rich purples and electric pinks. The latest addition to ADJ’s range of LED-powered par fixtures, the Mega GO Par64 Plus, combines all three of these technologies to create an affordable and flexible fixture ideal for use in a whole range of situations.
Equally suited to up-lighting a party venue if you’re a mobile entertainer as it is to lighting the stage for a play or the sanctuary at a church if you’re a lighting designer. Whatever you use LED pars for, you’ll find that the Mega Go Par64 Plus has lots to offer. Packing in 172 10mm, 0.07W LEDs (split across 56 Red, 60 Green and 56 Blue) the fixture offers potent primary color washes as well as full RGB mixing to create a huge palette of mixed colors and shades. This is then enhanced by the inclusion, at the center of the 10mm LEDs, of a single high-power 3W UV LED which allows for black-light effects as well as lots more color mixing potential.
Also packed into the Mega Go Par64 Plus’s compact and lightweight unit is a rechargeable lithium battery that allows 4.5 hours of continual light output with all of the LEDs on full. This means that you can enjoy the flexibility of being about to utilize potent RGB+UV color washes absolutely anywhere you want them, even if power sockets aren’t available. Then, after the event, just four hours of charge time is all that’s required to bring the battery back up to full capacity.
In addition to its internal battery, the unit is also fitted with IEC power input and output sockets. These can be used to daisy chain together multiple fixtures for charging, or for events that require extended periods of continuous use above the 4.5 hours offered by the battery. These sockets are arranged to make running cables as simple and neat as possible. The power input, alongside the XLR DMX input socket, is located on one side of the casing, while the power and DMX output sockets are positioned on the other side.
With a 30-degree beam angle, the Mega Go Par64 Plus is ideal for washing everything from walls to stages and illuminating anything from venue features to on-stage performers. It features a flexible dual yoke system that allows it to be hung from a truss or lighting stand and also sit directly on the floor for venue up-lighting or to act as a stage footlight. Whichever configuration you choose for a given event, the angle of the yoke can be easily altered and then securely locked into place using thumb-tightening plastic knobs located on either side. In addition, the unit is also fitted with rubber feet on its rear side, meaning that it can sit straight on the floor without using its yoke for quick and easy upward-facing wall-washing.
Not only is the Mega Go Par64 Plus flexible when it comes to rigging, but it also offers a wide range of control options making it equally suited for simple static-color up-lighting as it is for integration into a full DMX controlled lightshow. It features 64 preset color macros that can be easily selected via the onboard 4-digit LED display screen with its four selection push buttons. While these time-saving macros will be useful in many circumstances, sometimes you may want to generate a lighting wash in a very specific color. This is also simple thanks to the RGB+UV Dimmer mode, which is also accessible directly via the LED display.
- Battery powered ultra bright Par 64 with 172, 10mm, 0.07W LEDs (56 Red, 60 Green, 56 Blue and 1 x 3W UV LEDs)
- Smooth RGB+UV color mixing with rich palettes of color created by mixing the Red, Green, Blue and UV LEDs (fast or slow color change operation)
- Rechargeable Lithium battery built-in to fixture
- Long Life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- 5 DMX Channels: 4, 5, 6, 9 & 10 channels
- 5 Operational modes: Auto Run Mode (16 Color Change Mode, 16 Color Fade Modes, & 1 Combined Mode), Sound Active Mode (16 Modes), RGB + UV Dimmer Mode, Static Color Mode (64 Colors), and DMX Controlled
- Flicker Free, 64 built-in Color Macros, LED pulse and strobe effect
- 30-degree beam angle, electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- IEC AC Power In/Out on rear to daisy chain power (Up to 25 Mega Go Par64 Plus’s)
- 4-button LED display on rear panel
- Dual yoke system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Compatible with ADJ LED RC2 wireless remote control up to 30 ft./ 10M (sold separately), UC IR wireless remote (sold separately), & Airstream IR app
- Rechargeable Lithium battery life: 4.5 hours full on (when constantly changing colors with a full charge); 4 hours charge time
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.25 x 10.25 x 4.25”
- Weight: 5 lb.
Convenient, powerful, versatile. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.