- Product 809532
American DJ P-64 LED System
- Write a Review
This special American DJ lighting package includes four P64 LED PAR cans, a DMX Duo controller with built-in programs, an LTS-6 light stand, a 25' DM...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A ready-to-go LED PAR can light show.
This special American DJ lighting package includes four P64 LED PAR cans, a DMX Duo controller with built-in programs, an LTS-6 light stand, a 25' DMX cable, and 3-10' DMX cables.
4 P64 LED PAR Can
The DMX-compatible P64 LED PAR can from American DJ is equipped with light emitting diodes that let you create virtually any color via RGB color mixing. Unlike conventional PAR cans which produce a limited number of colors using gel filters, the P64 LED's RGB color-mixing process combines red, green, and blue LEDs to create any desired shade. The P64 LED is equipped with 151 LEDs (51 red, 49 green, 51 blue).
With its cutting-edge RGB mixing, the P64 LED gives you complete control over the color scheme of your lighting presentation right from your DMX controller. Great for clubs, stage productions, concerts, churches, presentations, ceremonies, displays, and architectural applications, the P64 LED makes it easy to design customized colors to set any mood or highlight any object or event.
In addition to creating limitless colors, the P64 LED is very economical to operate. The fixture runs on low voltage which makes it extremely energy efficient. The LED lamps also have an exceptionally long life span, saving you money on maintenance and lamp replacement.
Another big benefit of LED lighting is that the fixture operates with limited UV emission, thus producing very low heat. This makes it great for stage applications because it helps maintain a comfortable temperature on stage for musicians and performers. What's more, the P64 LED will not cause fading and discoloration when placed near an object, so it's ideal for highlighting displays and exhibits, as well as for close-range architectural applications.
Practical and versatile, the P64 LED can be operated in three different modes: auto mode, sound active mode, or DMX control mode.
In auto mode, the P64 LED will automatically display a smoothly scrolling chase of colors the rate of which can be controlled via a speed knob on the unit. In sound active mode, the unit will react to the music and display color chases through different built-in programs.
The third option to operate the unit is the DMX control mode. With its 6 DMX channels you can control each individual trait using a standard DMX-512 controller. In this mode, the electronic 0-100 percent dimming and the RGB color mixing let you adjust the brightness of each color, the bright/dim sequencing of the colors, the color mixing, and the strobing to create a show completely customized to your needs.
The P64 LED has a wider beam diameter designed for larger staging applications such as theatrical performances, church productions, or concerts. The fixture comes with a hanging bracket that can support suspended applications.
This single-space DMX recorder/controller accepts DMX information from any standard DMX controller. It has 96 DMX channels for intelligent lighting control info, 8 DMX FX channels, and separate DMX outputs for each. It comes with an FX timer with 4 different intervals, 8 chases and 2 shows (with 99 steps each), a manual and audio trigger, strobe button, separate speed and fade controls, and more.
This low cost, black tripod stand is ideal for hanging several types of PAR cans or pin spots. It extends up to 9 feet tall. The stand collapses easily for transport and is ideal for mobile DJs or small stage productions. LTS-6 comes with a T-bar with 8 hanging point bolts.
- 4 LED PAR cans
- DMX Duo controller
- LTS-6 light stand
- 25' DMX cable
- 3 10' DMX cables
- P64 LED PAR can
- LED PAR Can with RGB Color mixing
- 4 operational modes: DMX (6 DMX channels), Sound Activation, Auto, RGB (see user manual for more info on operational modes)
- Very smooth projection on walls with rich palates of color created by mixing the Red, Green and Blue LEDs.
- LED Advantages: Long life bulbs, low power consumption, low heat, low UV rays
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Smooth color scrolling
- Color strobe effect
- Includes hanging bracket
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- DMX Duo features
- Single space DMX recorder/controller
- Accepts DMX information from any standard DMX controller
- 96 DMX channels (intelligent lights)
- 8 DMX FX channels (on/off effects)
- FX timer (1, 3, 5, & 10 intervals)
- Separate DMX outputs for FX and intelligent lights (outputs on rear)
- 8 Chases (99 steps each)
- 2 Shows (99 steps each, programmable hold & fade times)
- Mix or Sequence playback for chases and shows
- Audio trigger
- Manual trigger
- USB gooseneck light input
- Separate speed and fade control
- Strobe button (programmable)
- Machine input and trigger button- compatible with MB-1000, Stallion, Vapor- Flow, Fog Storm-1200HD and Fog Storm-1700HD
- RS232 (input on rear)
- 3-pin XLR In/Out (intelligent lights)
Four LED PAR can lights, a stand, a DMX controller, and the cables needed to get you started. Order today!
P-64 LED System
- P64 LED PAR can
Dimensions: 10.5"W x 13.5"H x 11.5"D
Power draw: 0.2 amps
Dimensions: 19"W x 1.75"H x 3"D- 1 rack space
Weight: 2 lbs.
Weight: 11 lbs.
Extends to 9"