- Product 801648
American DJ P64 LED & DMX Operator Package
- Write a Review
Perfect for smaller venues, this lighting package combines 4 American DJ P64 LED PAR cans with the high-quality Elation DMX Operator programmable DMX...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A very flexible rig that lets you create endless lighting variations!
Perfect for smaller venues, this lighting package combines 4 American DJ P64 LED PAR cans with the high-quality Elation DMX Operator programmable DMX controller. This bundle allows you to create some exciting light presentations perfect for stages, small clubs, churches, and even at a museum where you may just want to accentuate a display or architectural design.
Elation DMX Operator
Control up to 192 DMX channels with the Elation DMX Operator. The DMX Operator is programmable with up to 240 scenes and features 12 individual fixture channels, so you can control up to 12 separate intelligent lights with up to 16 DMX channels per fixture. Fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels may be combined on 1 DMX scanner button. You can also record up to 6 programmable chases with fade time and speeds. 8 individual faders provide easy programmability for Intelligent Lighting or Dimmer Packs. MIDI controllable.
4 American DJ P64 LEDs
The DMX-compatible P64 LED PAR can from American DJ is equipped with light emitting diodes that let you create virtually any color via RGB color mixing. It has a wider beam diameter designed for larger staging applications such as theatrical performances, church productions, or concerts. The fixture comes with a hanging bracket that can support suspended applications.
Unlike conventional PAR cans, which produce a limited number of colors using gel filters, the P64 LED's RGB color mixing process combines red, green, and blue LEDs to create any desired shade. The P64 LED is equipped with 151 LEDs (51 red, 49 green, 51 blue).
With its cutting-edge RGB mixing, the P64 LED gives you complete control over the color scheme of your lighting presentation, right from your DMX controller. Great for clubs, stage productions, concerts, churches, presentation ceremonies, displays, and architectural applications, the P64 LED makes it easy to design customized colors to set any mood or highlight any object or event.
In addition to creating limitless colors, the light is very economical to operate. The fixture runs on low voltage, which makes it extremely energy efficient. The LED lamps also have an exceptionally long life span, saving you money on maintenance and lamp replacement.
Another big benefit of LED lighting is low UV and heat emissions. This makes it great for stage applications, because it helps maintain a comfortable temperature on stage for musicians and performers. What's more, the P64 LED will not cause fading and discoloration when placed near an object, so it's ideal for highlighting displays and exhibits, as well as for close-range architectural applications.
Practical and versatile, the P64 LED can be operated in three different modes: auto mode, sound active mode, or DMX control mode.
In auto mode, the light will automatically display a smoothly scrolling chase of colors, the rate of which can be controlled via a speed knob on the unit. In sound active mode, the unit will react to the music and display color chases through different built-in programs.
The third control option is the DMX mode. With 6 DMX channels, you can control each parameter using your Elation DMX Operator Programmer. In this mode, the electronic 0-100 percent dimming and the RGB color mixing let you adjust the brightness of each color, the bright/dim sequencing of the colors, the color mixing, and the strobing to create a show completely customized to your needs.
- Control up to 192 DMX channels
- Programmable up to 240 scenes
- 12 individual fixture channels - Control up to 12 separate intelligent lights with up to 16 DMX channels per fixture
- Fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels may be combined on 1 DMX scanner button
- Record up to 6 programmable chases with fade time and speeds
- 8 individual faders provide easy programmability for Intelligent Lighting or Dimmer Packs
- MIDI controllable
- DMX-512, 3-pin XLR signal
- Built-in microphone
- Remote control: blackout controlled by MIDI input signal
- Blind function--override chases on the fly
- Use in conjunction with the ELP-DMX20 or the ELD-DMX20
- Polarity switch to accommodate different types of cable requirements
- LED PAR can with RGB color mixing
- 3 operational modes: DMX (6 DMX channels), sound activated, auto
- Very smooth projection on walls with rich palettes of color created by mixing the red, green and blue LEDs
- LED advantages: Long life bulbs, low power consumption, low heat, low UV rays
- DMX-512 protocol
- Smooth color scrolling
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic dimming: 0-100%
P64 LED & DMX Operator Package
- Elation DMX Operator Programmer
- Power input: DC 9V-12V, 220 mA min. power supply included
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 19" x 2.5" (133 x 483 x 64 mm)
- 19 in. rack mount--3 rack spaces
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Voltage: 120V/220V
- American DJ P64 LEDs
- Dimensions: 11.5"L x 10.5"W x 13.5"H
- Weight: 5 lbs.Power Draw: 0.2 amps