- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ PDP-950 Power Distribution Panel
- Write a Review
- H75624 000000000 H75624000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The American DJ PDP-950 is a 19-inch single space rack mount unit that will evenly distribute power to all of its seven power outlets. The dual pop-o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The PDP-950 is an affordable power distribution center with voltmeter and dual LED lights.
The American DJ PDP-950 is a 19-inch single space rack mount unit that will evenly distribute power to all of its seven power outlets. The dual pop-out LED lights on the front panel allow you the ability to illuminate your entire rack for use in dark spaces. The built-in Voltmeter gives the ability of monitoring incoming line levels to keep voltage amounts properly measured, and protects your equipment from sudden surges in voltage. The front panel of the PDP-950 also includes a USB receptacle and a dimming control knob for additional lighting control; as well as a single un-switched A/C outlet and 20A protection breaker button.
- Power distribution panel with seven 3-prong power plugs and pop-up lights for your rack
- 7 protected switched A/C grounded outlets and one A/C unswitched outlet on rear of unit
- 1 A/C unswitched outlet on front panel
- Incoming line voltage meter located on the front panel to monitor voltage amounts
- Dual LED pop-out lights with dim control knob and a USB receptacle on the front panel for additional lighting options to light up your entire rack
Monitor voltage inputs while simultaneously lighting up your entire rack
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19" x 1.75" x 6.5" / 482mm x 44mm x165mm (single-space rackmount)
- Weight: 7lb. / 3kg.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.