- Product 801499
American DJ Revo I LED DMX Effect Light
- Write a Review
The smallest, most compact model in the series, the 4-DMX-channel Revo I is ideal for mobile DJs and clubs with limited space. It contains 39 total L...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
REVO = LED REVOlution in DJ lighting!
The smallest, most compact model in the series, the 4-DMX-channel Revo I is ideal for mobile DJs and clubs with limited space. It contains 39 total LEDs -- 16 red, 12 green, 12 blue, and 9 white, which give off a light output similar to a 250-watt halogen lamp by visual comparison. Yet, this tiny dynamo consumes only 13 watts of power. Weighs a mere 3 lbs. and measures 9" x 11.5" x 8".
High-output moonflower effect features the benefits and performance of LED technology, along with the versatility of DMX. What makes the Revo really special is that the fixture contains white LEDs--along with red, green and blue--for added eye pop and a truly unique-looking effect. Great for DJs, bands and clubs, this effect offers amazing output and spectacular programs, and is capable of covering an extremely wide area. Its RGBW (red, green, blue, white) LEDs produce brilliant beams and colors, which outshine traditional halogen moonflowers and look great with or without a fog machine.
Because LED lamps can be turned off and on individually, the moonflower's built-in programs can create a variety of breathtaking chases and patterns that would not be possible with a halogen fixture. An advanced new lens technology enhances the LEDs visual intensity, sharpening their beams.
The Revo's LED technology provides benefits that go beyond their stunning eye appeal. You'll save money, because LEDs draw less power and eliminate bulb replacements with their extremely long life rated at 100,000 hours. Additionally, LED lamps dont give off as much heat as halogen, so they keep a cooler temperature on the dance floor and can run all night without duty cycles. And, because of their low power draw, more units can be operated on a single circuit.
The Revo fixture can be operated in 4 modes: DMX, Master-Slave, Sound Active (to their built-in programs), and Remote. Features a 1/4" input for an optional remote control (sold separately).
- Extremely Long Life (100,000 hr. rated)
- Very low power consumption--connect more units in a single circuit
- Runs extremely cool! No duty cycles! Run all night!
- Razor-sharp beams
- Colors don't fade in time
Viva la Revo! Order today.
- LED DMX-512 moonflower with sharp red, green, blue and white beams
- 39 total LEDs: 16x red, 12x green, 12x blue and 9x white
- 4 DMX channels
- Output similar to a 250W halogen lamp (based on visual side-by-side comparison with halogen fixtures)
- Wide-beam spread covers a large area
- 4 operation modes: DMX, Sound Active, Master Slave or remote controller
- Sound-active from built-in programs
- High output with updated lens technology
- Very low power consumption
- Extreme long lifetime of the LEDs (100,000-hour rating)
- Includes hanging bracket
- Manual focusing lens
- 1/4" input for optional remote control (sold separately)
- Power consumption: 13W
- Dimensions: 9" x 11.5" x 8" / 229 x 292 x 203 mm
- Weight: 3 lbs. / 1.4 kgs.