- Product 801583
American DJ Revo Scan LED DMX Scanner Lighting Effect
- Write a Review
This specially designed flat mirrored scanner creates razor-sharp beams of red, green, blue, and white light with its 52 LEDs. It features a 4-button...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A giant leap forward over traditional halogen moonflowers.
This specially designed flat mirrored scanner creates razor-sharp beams of red, green, blue, and white light with its 52 LEDs. It features a 4-button LCD DMX display and is linkable via XLR connections. Three operation modes include master/slave, sound active, and DMX. There's also a 1/4" input for the optional UC-3 remote control. A giant leap above traditional halogen moonflowers, the Revo Scan LED has a wide beam spread to cover more of your dance floor, while using less energy and giving off less heat.
- LED DMX-512 flat mirrored scanner
- 52 total LEDs: 16 Red, 12 Green, 12 blue and 12 White
- 4 DMX Channels
- 4-Button LCD DMX Display
- Linkable via XLR connections
- Output similar to a 250W Halogen lamp
- Wide beam spread covers a large area
- Beam angle: 21-degreees
- 3 operation modes: DMX, Sound Active & Master/Slave
- Sound active from built-in programs
- Strobe function
- Manual focusing lens
- Very low power consumption (Power Draw: 12W)
- Extreme long lifetime of the LEDs (100,000 hr. rating)
- Runs cool
- Includes hanging bracket
- 1/4" input for optional UC-3 remote control (sold separately)
- Very low heat output
- Run all night--no duty cycle
- Colors won't fade with time
- Dimensions: 17"L x 6"W x 6"H, 429mm x 154mm x 150 mm
- Weight: 7 lbs./2.8 kgs.
- Multi-voltage input: 100V-265V, 50/60Hz
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
At first I was looking at the Revo Roll, but I decided to get 2 of these instead because I have better control of the beam position. I must say, I am VERY impressed with the quality and features of this light, especially for an ADJ product.It is extremely quiet and weighs next to nothing. And since it is LED, it runs all night and stays cool, all while using almost no power! IT IS ALMOST PERFECT! Especially for the mobile DJ.Notice how I said "ALMOST perfect." My one, and ONLY complaint is that the mirror is a bit choppy when moving slow. If the light is making fast movements it looks smooth as silk, which is just fine for most apps. But there is one part during my show where they move slow and the mirror sorta skips a bit. But its not really a huge prob.I highly recommend it! Good work ADJ, please keep it up!