- Product 801291
American DJ Rover 250 Effect Light
- Write a Review
A unique barrel-type mirror rotates back and forth to the beat of the music, shooting colored beams in several directions at once. 3-position mode sw...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Bright standalone effect light with 3 modes and automatic shutoff!
A unique barrel-type mirror rotates back and forth to the beat of the music, shooting colored beams in several directions at once. 3-position mode switch lets you switch to static, sound activated, and continuous rotation. Thermal shutoff will automatically shut down the unit if it gets too hot and automatically restart after it cools down. Comes with a bright 24V/250W bulb and a high-tech lightweight case.
- Higher powered moonflower with improved colors and output
- Bright 250W beams can be seen with or without fog
- Sound-active outside barrel mirror and internal dichro dish move to the beat of the music
- 3-position FX switch for internal mirror operation (switch between full rotate, static or sound-active)
- High-velocity fan keeps the unit cool for all-night continuous operation (no duty cycle)
- Circuit breaker protection (no need to change fuses)
- High-tech electronic transformer make unit light in weight
- Hanging bracket included
A great deal on an effect light that'll get the crowd moving. Order now!
- Lamp: LL-EHJ 24V/250W
- Voltage: 120V-60Hz or 220V-50Hz
- Power draw: 2.1 amps.
- Dimensions: 9"L x 8"W x 18.5"H
- Colors: multicolored dichroic dish
- Gobos: none
- Weight: 7 lbs./3.2kgs.
- Breaker: 5 amp
- Duty cycle: none
- Optics: high-quality glass lens, reflective surface mirror, internal dichroic color dish
- Ventilation: fan cooled
- Operating Mode: 3-position mode switch (static,
- sound active, and continuous)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought one of these lights and was very happy with it at first so i bought a second one. Shortly after buying the second one, my original one burnt out. My second one either burned out or something else broke while in the middle of a show. The parts are cheap, too much plastic and thin metals. The drum mount gets easily bent while packing them into the van for gigs. The three settings are pretty much useless. When theyre on the "sound activated" setting, they flash nonstop. In the store, they only flashed and lit up when the music got loud or fast like it should work. In reality, theyre not as good as I thought. Now I'm having trouble finding a place to get replacement lamps.I am in a band, and I DJ, so I need something reliable that I can use on a weekly basis. This does not get the job done all the time.