- J19425 000000000 J19425000000000
American DJ Snap Shot LED II
- Write a Review
LED strobe light with adjustable speed, very bright with long life. Hangs easily and links with other Snap Shot strobes for synchronized operation....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful strobe effect.
LED strobe light with adjustable speed, very bright with long life. Hangs easily and links with other Snap Shot strobes for synchronized operation.
- White LED Strobe with 220 bright LEDs
- Light weight high tech plastic case
- Strobe speed control knob on rear panel
- In/Out ¼ mono plugs on rear to link with other Snap Shot LED II strobes
- Long Life LEDs“ (rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
Order today and add stop motion to your events.
Snap Shot LED II
- Power Draw: 15W max
Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.25x10x9 / 310x250x230mm
Weight: 4 lb. / 2 kg.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.