- #J56444 000000000 J56444000000000
American DJ Startec Stinger Spot 10W LED Mini Moving Head
- Write a Review
This dynamic moving-head fixture is ideal mobile entertainers and installations in night clubs, bars and other small venues. Its diminutive size make...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Advanced optics combined with 10W LED engine.
This dynamic moving-head fixture is ideal mobile entertainers and installations in night clubs, bars and other small venues. Its diminutive size makes it particularly useful for venues that have a low ceiling height, where a larger fixture would be impractical.
The Stinger Spot is powered by a bright 10W white LED engine, which is paired with advanced optics for an output that is comparable to more powerful fixtures. With a beam angle of 13° it is ideal for creating impactful mid-air effects as well as for projecting gobo patterns onto venue walls, ceilings, and dancefloors.
With pan and tilt ranges of 510° and 210° respectively, the unit’s head has an exceptionally wide field of movement. Its small size allows for extremely fast motion, while the inclusion of 16-bit fine control over the stepper motors allow for precise positioning and smooth motion at slower speeds. Whether you’re looking for a fixture to spotlight the cake or special moments at a wedding, or to fill a dancefloor with fast-paced moving colored light beams, the Stinger Spot has you covered.
The fixture is fitted with independent color and gobo wheels, giving you a wide variety of options when it comes to designing a lightshow. The color wheel features seven richly saturated color filters, in addition to an open white slot, while the gobo wheel is supplied with seven detailed fixed patterns, as well as an open spot. gobo scrolling and shaking effects further add to the creative potential of the fixture along with a variable speed strobe function. A manual focus lens is also mounted on the front of the unit which can be adjusted to ensure sharp patterns at different projection distances.
- Compact moving-head fixture
- Powered by a 10W LED engine with gobos and color wheel
- Fixed-magnification optics give 13° beam angle
- Wide pan & tilt ranges
- DMX operation and built-in automated program modes
Big impact in a small package—order today.
- Type: Spot
- Light source: LED
- Color: White
- Beam angle: 13°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 9 or 11
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: Yes
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 5.75 in.
- Height: 10.75 in.
- Depth: 6.75 in.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.