- H86554 000001000 H86554000001000
Amplivox Titan Wireless 100 Watt Portable PA System
- Write a Review
The Amplivox Titan Wireless 100 Watt Portable PA system features a powerful amplifier, a rugged 8" full-range speaker, built-in accessory storage and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
100-Watt full range wireless, portable PA system.
The Amplivox Titan Wireless 100 Watt Portable PA system features a powerful amplifier, a rugged 8" full-range speaker, built-in accessory storage and microphone battery recharger, and comes ready for all of your amplification needs. It additionally features a built-in CD/MP3 player with variable pitch, SD Slot, USB input, and Remote Control.
After your presentation is complete, everything packs right into the Titan's carrying case. Never wonder where your microphones, battery cord and other accessories are with built-in storage. It is easy to move thanks to luggage handle and hard wheels. The Titan is equally at home in Indoor or Outdoor aplications. Comes with rechargeable battery.
- 100 Watt Amplifier
- Wireless microphone
- 16 Channel UHF wireless receiver
- CD/MP3 disc player with pitch control, reverb, and ducking
- USB Port and SD slot
- Built-in 8" Speaker
- XLR mic input, RCA input, three 1/4" inputs.
- 3 level equalizer Hi - Mid - Low
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Easy to move with luggage handle and wheels
- Charging station for 4 AA batteries, for the wireless microphone
- Molded plastic enclosure
Order today and drown out all the other buskers in the subway.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 13" x 19.5" x 11.5"
- Weight: 35 lb.
- Audience size: up to 2500 people
- Power Options: built-in rechargeable battery and AC power cord
- Warranty: 1 Year
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.