- H72946 000000000 H72946000000000
Apogee JAM Guitar Interface for iPad, iPhone, and Mac
- Write a Review
JAM brings the legendary sound quality of Apogee to iPad, iPhone and Mac. Now guitarists can have a pocket-sized, plug in and play interface at an un...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Plug and play guitar interface with Apogee conversion.
JAM brings the legendary sound quality of Apogee to iPad, iPhone and Mac. Now guitarists can have a pocket-sized, plug in and play interface at an unprecedented price and experience ultimate tone with the guitar amps and effects in Apple's GarageBand software or other compatible applications.
Apogee JAM is a premium digital converter featuring PureDIGITAL technology which delivers your guitar's true tone to your iPad or Mac without compromise. JAM is the first high quality interface that makes a digital connection to both iOS devices and Mac. You will notice the sonic difference between JAM and other similar products immediately.
Who is JAM for?
JAM is great for beginners and advanced players who want a high quality guitar sound for practicing, recording, or just jamming on both iPad and Mac.
Ready to rock-status and level indication
It's easy to tell if JAM is connected properly by the status LED on the top panel. If it's green, you are ready to rock and the light becomes your input level indicator. If it turns red, you are rocking too hard and you need to turn your gain down with the control knob.
Crank it up and dial it in with easy level control
JAM features an input gain control knob. This rotary style wheel is conveniently located on the side of JAM for easy thumb access and allows you to dial in the level of your guitar without accessing software.
Did you know?
JAM is a true digital device featuring special circuitry designed specifically for guitar and bass. The Apogee engineers responsible for JAM's sound quality have created professional audio hardware found in recording studios around the world and heard on countless hit records.
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers pristine sound quality
- Designed for electric guitar and bass
- No confusing setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Works with GarageBand on iPad and iPhone or with any Core Audio compatible application on a Mac
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Studio quality instrument preamp with up to 40dB gain
- High-quality locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone or USB port on a Mac
- 24-bit/44.1kHz analog-to-digital conversion
- Auto Soft Limit for optimal input level
- Powered by connection to iPad, iPhone, or Mac
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Devices: iPad, iPad2, iPhone 4
- iOS version: 4.3 and later
- Connection: Dock connector port (no batteries required)
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel processor
- Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended
- Mac OS version: 10.6.4 or later
- Connection: USB 2.0 Full Speed
- Software: GarageBand, Logic Pro, MainStage, or any Core Audio compatible application
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.