- Product 708062
Apogee Trak2 Mic Preamp and 24/96 Conversion System
- Write a Review
The reference-standard Apogee Trak2 mic preamp and conversion system incorporates balanced sends, balanced returns, auxiliary universal 1/4"/XLR fron...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A superb mic preamp, incredible A/D, and it accepts any interface you might need.
The reference-standard Apogee Trak2 mic preamp and conversion system incorporates balanced sends, balanced returns, auxiliary universal 1/4"/XLR front-panel inputs. Its eight-channel architecture gives you 24-bit/96kHz analog-to-digital conversion, 2 AMBus digital I/O slots, AES-S/PDIF digital output, word clock I/O, comprehensive peak/average/phase metering, graphics/text LCD display, easily navigated front-panel controls, and a communications port enabling remote operation via MIDI and/or RS-232.
- Superb two-channel microphone preamplifier with -90dB gain, phantom power, front-panel universal input socket, high-impedance direct instrument input, analog out, and incredible sound quality
- Two channels of Apogee's true 24-bit, 96kHz A/D conversion with 117dB dynamic range
- Full eight-channel digital architecture including eight-channel format conversion and routing
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF out plus two AMBus card slots to interface with Pro Tools, ADAT, TDIF, SDIF-II, etc.
- Apogee Soft Limit (helps you record at higher levels without overs)
- Soft Saturate (gives you the sound of analog tape compression)
- Apogee low-jitter master clock
- Apogee's enhanced UV22HR (translates 24-bit signals to twenty or sixteen bits while retaining high-resolution detail)
- Video sync capability
- Clear LCD display shows configuration and signal flow
- Cursor controls/delta wheel for fast settings changes
- Settings can be saved to presets and recalled
- Programmable quick keys for instant access to frequently used functions
- Easy-to-read two-channel LED bar metering
- User-definable over detection (1-4 digital full scale)
- An ideal companion for the Steinberg Nuendo system
This is the unit to have if you're really serious about recording. Order today.