- Product 240582
Apple Care Protection Plan for iBook
- Write a Review
The AppleCare Protection Plan gives you access to expert telephone assistance, global repair coverage, onsite repairs for desktop computers (not avai...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Rest easy with 3 years of world-class support.
The AppleCare Protection Plan gives you access to expert telephone assistance, global repair coverage, onsite repairs for desktop computers (not available in all locations), web-based resources, and TechTool Deluxe from Micromat for a full 3 years after the computer's purchase date. Your iBook comes with 90 days of telephone support and one year of service coverage at an Apple-authorized repair center, but with the AppleCare Protection Plan you can extend your coverage to 3 years.
In addition to your iBook, the AppleCare Protection Plan covers an AirPort Extreme Card, an AirPort Express or AirPort Extreme Base Station, and Apple RAM used with your Mac.
Get direct telephone access to Apple's own technical support group, the people who know your system best. Because Apple creates the computer, the operating system, and many built-in applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system. Just one phone call can help resolve most issues with your Mac because AppleCare representatives can help troubleshoot Apple hardware, the Mac operating system, and many Apple consumer applications, including iLife, iWork, Jam Packs, iChat AV, Mail, Safari, iCal, iSync, AppleWorks, and QuickTime.
- Comprehensive service and support
- Extends telephone support from 90 days to
- up to 3 years
- Adds 2 years of hardware repair coverage
- to the one-year limited warranty, including onsite service for desktop computers and global repair coverage for portable computers
- Provides dedicated access to web-based
- support resources
- Includes powerful diagnostic tools (TechTool
- Deluxe from Micromat)
- Quality and convenience backed by Apple
- Award-winning Apple technical support
- through an easy-to-remember toll-free
- telephone number
- Repairs performed by Apple-certified
- technicians using genuine Apple parts
- Quick and easy enrollment
- Assistance with the complete Apple solution
- Apple hardware products
- An Apple computer
- An Apple mouse and keyboard when
- included with a covered computer
- An AirPort Extreme Card, an AirPort Express
- or AirPort Extreme Base Station, and Apple
- RAM when used with a Mac covered by the
- AppleCare Protection Plan
- The Mac OS
- Many Apple-branded consumer applications,
- including iLife, iWork, Jam Packs, iChat AV, Mail, Safari, iCal, iSync, AppleWorks, and QuickTime