- Product 249996
Apple IPOD CLASSIC 120GB
- Write a Review
The 120GB Apple iPod classic can hold everything from videos, music, games, movies, TV shows to podcasts and photos.The iPod classic's 2.5-inch (diag...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Hours of entertainment in the palm of your hand.
The 120GB Apple iPod classic can hold everything from videos, music, games, movies, TV shows to podcasts and photos.
The iPod classic's 2.5-inch (diagonal) color LCD monitor with LED backlight provides 320 x 240 pixel resolution at 163 pixels per inch for crystal clear viewing of Hollywood blockbusters, videos you can't live without, or sharing your personal pictures with friends. Protected by a slender but durable anodized aluminum and polished stainless steel enclosure with rounded edges, it's small enough to fit comfortably in your palm or pocket.
The Apple iPod's built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery provides you with up to 36 hours of music to lose yourself in, or 6 hours worth of video. So plug in the in-ear headphones, and place your finger on the Click Wheel menu to choose how you want to escape the worries of the day.
- 120GB of memory
- Holds up to 30,000 songs, 150 hours of video, or 25,000 photos
- 2.5-inch (diagonal) color LCD display with LED backlight
- 320 x 240 pixel resolution at 163 pixels per inch
- Free iTunes download
- Multiple languages
- USB 2.0 cable
- Dock adapter/connector
- Stereo minijack port
- Quick Start guide
- Limited warranty and service
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery lasts for 36 hours of music or 6 hours of video
- Recharges via USB to computer or power adapter (sold separately)
- Fast-time about 2 hours (charges up to 80% of battery capacity)
- Full-charge time: about 4 hours
- Audio Support:
- AC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, WAV, and AIFF
- Photo Support:
- Syncs iPod-viewable photos in JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), and PNG formats
- Video Support:
IPOD CLASSIC 120GB
- Dimensions: 4.1"H x 2.4"W x .41"D
Weight: 4.9 ounces
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
Impedance: 32 ohms
Mac: OS X v10.4.11 or later with USB 2.0 port,
iTunes 8 or later
Windows: Vista or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later, iTunes 8 or later
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I am a very prolific and ADD rattled guitar player who listens to every style of music under the sun; Lil Wayne, Behemoth, the Beatles, George Strait, you name it and I'll have it on my iPod plus every album by that artist. This beast of engineered miracles holds it all within its 120 GB heart and runs smoothly without any hassles. The competitors cannot match the iPod's simplicity and versitality. The fist and only!
Somethings withstand the test of time and become cultural icons that define an era. Led Zepplin I ushered in the age of hard rock, Are You Experienced? refined and perfected the psychadelic sound, and Nevermind captured the dissatisfaction felt by many a youth. Of course, my generation wields the iPod as its sword and shield. The iPod Classic does not boast WiFi connection, nor does it possess a touch screen but its tried and true design and 120 GB of holding capacity makes it an industry standard for frying the ears of its loyal following