- J13730 000000000 J13730000000000
ART MX821S 8-Channel Personal Mixer Stereo
- Write a Review
The ART MX821 is a versatile rack mount mixer combining eight independent input channels into a single mono line level mixed output. Essential featur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Eight XLRs in single rack space.
The ART MX821 is a versatile rack mount mixer combining eight independent input channels into a single mono line level mixed output. Essential features include XLR mic and 1/4-inch line inputs, individual level and tone controls, switch-selectable +48 Volt phantom power on each channel. Main output is balanced low impedance. An additional pre-fade output and auxiliary buss input jacks allow patching multiple MX821''s together when more channels are needed.
Built in power supply and single high 19-inch rack mount format allows for easy installation and reliable long term operation.
- Eight independent input channels
- Level and tone controls on each channel
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" unbalanced line inputs on each channel
- 48 Volt phantom power on XLR inputs with DIP switch for each channel
- Balanced TRS 1/4" main output jack with master level control
- RCA-type pre-fade output (not affected by master level control)
- RCA-type Aux buss input jack for channel expansion
- Solid single high rack mount chassis with built In power supply
Order today and solve your mix challenges in a single rack space.
MX821S 8-Channel Personal Mixer Stereo
- Input Connections: XLR-F balanced (8), 1/4-inch unbalanced (8), RCA (1)
Output Connections: 1/4-inch balanced TRS (1), RCA (1)
Input Impedance: 2K Ohms Mic, 20K Ohms Line, 10K Ohms Aux. Bus In
Output Impedance: 200 Ohms balanced Main Out, 100 Ohms Pre-Fade Out
Maximum Input Level: -6dBu Mic, +18dBu Line
Maximum Output Level: +27dBu balanced, +21dBu unbalanced
Phantom Power: +48 Volts DC (regulated/low noise)
Maximum Gain: 65dB/39dB mic/line
Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB typical
THD: <0.01% typical
Equivalent Input Noise -108dBu typical
CMRR: >52dB typical
Phase Shift: <10 degrees, 20Hz - 20kHz
Power Requirements: 120VAC / 50-60Hz, or 230VAC / 50 Hz, 15VA
Dimensions: 1.75 x 19 x 6"
Weight: 6.3 lbs. (2.9kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.