- Product 271276
Astatic by CAD 900 Overhead Hanging Microphone
- Write a Review
The Astatic 900 is a superior low noise, electret condenser cardioid choir microphone.The hanging microphone has a wide, flat frequency response whic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Makes the choir sound like angels.
The Astatic 900 is a superior low noise, electret condenser cardioid choir microphone.
The hanging microphone has a wide, flat frequency response which provides unsurpassed, natural, transparent sound quality. Its cardioid pickup pattern minimizes annoying feedback when used close to sound reinforcement speakers and monitors, while reducing the pickup of unwanted off axis sounds.
The 900's electronics are located externally in a housing that also contains the professional three-pin male XLR connector. The Astatic 900 is attached to this with a 30' cable terminated with a mini three-pin XLR. It is finished in durable black urethane paint. The 900 mic features a .022"-diameter hole placed directly behind the microphone head that facilitates the use of monofilament line to inconspicuously fix the position of one or a series of microphones.
Order today and have unsurpassed natural sound.
- Operating Principal: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 150Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 440ohms
- Self Noise: 26dBA
- Max SPL: 132dB
- Open Circuit Voltage: -50 dB (0 dB = 1 volt per microbar)
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB
- Supply Voltage: 9 - 52 Vdc, positive pins 2 & 3 reverse polarity protected
- Current Required: Less than 2.0 mA over operating voltage range
- Power Requirements: P12, P24, P48, 2mA
- Phasing: Positive Pressure on Diaphragm generates a positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Finish: Durable black urethane paint
- Cable: 900 - Miniature black cable with miniature 3 pin connector
- NET Weight: 7.2 oz. (205 grams) including external mic electronics