- Product 580018
Astatic by CAD CTM-77LS Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The Astatic by CAD CTM 77LS is a low-noise, electret condenser cardioid microphone designed for professional vocalists and musicians. The CTM 77LS mi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A pro-quality mic at an affordable price.
The Astatic by CAD CTM 77LS is a low-noise, electret condenser cardioid microphone designed for professional vocalists and musicians. The CTM 77LS microphone provides performance and features that satisfy today's most demanding audio professionals.
The CTM 77LS mic's wide and flat frequency response gives you natural transparent sound quality. The cardioid pickup pattern minimizes annoying feedback (when used close to sound reinforcement speakers and monitors) and reduces the pickup of unwanted off-axis sounds. A transformerless electronic design provides optimum low frequency response and low distortion. An effective internal multistage pop filter minimizes wind and breath noise.
The Astatic CTM 77LS microphone has a Flex-Form hardened steel grille screen that dramatically resists deformation while greatly reducing any risk of adverse performance caused by a bent or dented ball screen. This unique ability to retain its original shape assures that the CTM 77LS mic will maintain its attractive appearance.
The Astatic by CAD CTM 77LS mic features the exclusive (I.N.R.-3TM) Impact Noise Rejection system. The rubber shock mount isolates the transducer from the barrel, thus dramatically reducing cable, stand, and handling noise. This virtually eliminates the need for an external shock mounting device.
Astatic supplies the CTM 77LS microphone with a zippered vinyl protective pouch and a snap-in microphone swivel-mount.
- Generating Element: Electret condenser (Phantom Powered)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz“18 kHz
- Output Level:Open Circuit Voltage: -55 dB (0 dB = 1 volt per microbar)
- Impedance: 500 ohms
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 22 dB, A weighted
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB (1% THD, open circuit)
- Powering: Supply Voltage: 9“52 Vdc, positive pins 2 & 3 reverse polarity protectedCurrent Required: Less than 5 mA over operating voltage range
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm generates a positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Grille Screen: Hardened Steel Mesh
- Case: Steel and die cast zinc alloy
- Finish: Durable soft feel, non-slip